TrooperX

U-Project - Where to buy?

Back in 2017 Mirko Soppelsa ( @StarBricks ) sold a limited run of U-Project, the U-Wing MOC instructions.

I'm not sure which rock I was hiding under, or why none of my Star Wars Lego friends alerted me to this behemoth?

Anyway, I’m very keen to make this model, and would love some help tracking down someone who bought the instructions and is willing to sell them on.

Anyone know where it might be for sale, or where I could ask? Thanks for any help!

Screenshot-2020-02-12-22.06.16.jpg

Best chance would probably be to post in the original U project thread. I have seen people post in there before when they are looking to sell the instructions and pieces together for various reasons. It doesn't happen often, but maybe someday someone will be willing to let there's go. It is damn impressive.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I don't think anyone is selling theirs so all I can hope is for a re-print. 

Sucks

Calm down. He works hand in hand with the designers.....ask him, ask cavegod, ask mirko.....they will tell you....he also designed the manual for cavegods upsilon....look here:

Edited by treffer21

my apologizes

it is easy to be suspicious nowadays with people selling illegally stuff on ebay, we've seen plenty of sites being reported...

13 hours ago, treffer21 said:

Hey guys.

Look at

www.brickmoon.de

Cheers

Stefan

This actual looks pretty interesting. You pay for it- but having all the pieces come from a single source at one time, knowing they are all real lego pieces, and knowing the designers are on board-  seems like it would be worth it.... Probably the only way I would be able to consider something the size of the Monarch for example. hmmmm 

I reached out to brickmoon.de yesterday but unfortunately they are sold out of the U-Project and cannot provide / sell a PDF / LDD either. If anyone finds the instructions for sale I would love to buy them.

Hello. I'm letting go of my copy bought directly from Mirko in 2017. New and never used. Though it's a little bump on the upper right. I received it like that. Including stickers and a little printed tile. 

These instructions are unused for like 3 years. So I'm happy somebody will use them. 

Please PM.

Shipping is from Germany. 

20200305_232044_20200305233003595_20200305233045951.jpg

1 hour ago, sokewl said:

Hello. I'm letting go of my copy bought directly from Mirko in 2017. New and never used. Though it's a little bump on the upper right. I received it like that. Including stickers and a little printed tile. 

These instructions are unused for like 3 years. So I'm happy somebody will use them. 

Please PM.

I'll have it please.

EDIT: Have now PM'd you.

Edited by hackenbacker

2 hours ago, sokewl said:

Please PM.

I will take it if the first buyer doesn’t work out. I can receive shipment to Germany if that helps.

16 hours ago, Mtnracer said:

I will take it if the first buyer doesn’t work out. I can receive shipment to Germany if that helps.

It's sold but thank you. 

24 minutes ago, bataleon said:

@MtnracerSend me a PM when you get a moment :)

I would but I don't seem to have the rights to send a PM for some reason. Maybe you can send me a PM first and I can respond? Thank you.

4 hours ago, TheApatheticOne said:

If you are selling the instructions/parts and your first buyer doesn't work out please PM me. @bataleon

Sorry mate. It's sold. I'm sure others will pop up for sale here though :)

27 minutes ago, bataleon said:

Sorry mate. It's sold. I'm sure others will pop up for sale here though :)

No problem, if anyone has a manual or parts please let me know!

18 hours ago, Rauhwelt said:

Still looking for this as well. Mirko should re-sell these lol

You may want to post in this thread as well: 

Question: Even if you can get the instructions through ebay or here...how can you possibly get a re-print of the stickers, mainly for the cockpit? Are there any stickers out there that would be a fair replacement from another set? Thanks!

40 minutes ago, scheyjosh said:

Question: Even if you can get the instructions through ebay or here...how can you possibly get a re-print of the stickers, mainly for the cockpit? Are there any stickers out there that would be a fair replacement from another set? Thanks!

You would probably need to make a custom cockpit sticker or go with none at all. The only sets that have a similar cockpit are the newer UCS X-Wing and Snowspeeder. At this point I would be willingly to buy even the completed MOC if someone wanted to part with it!

I am selling my MOC + Instructions.  Not looking to just sell instructions.  Any interested parties please PM me.