Bob

Star Trek 2 Mafia - Sign Ups

star_trek_mafia_2_banner.png

Hello! I am again looking for eight intrepid players to sign up for a quick-shot mafia game. A couple of things to note for this game, as some things are different to the previous Star Trek Mafia.

- The day will last for 48 hours and you must vote during that time, and at any time.
- Something else that's new and unusual, a majority of players can vote to extend the day period by 24 hours, but only once, meaning the day would be a maximum of 72 hours. The majority has to be reached before the 48 hour mark.
- Someone must be voted out every day.
- There are no night actions and as a result, there will barely be a night phase. 

In this game, you'll have to use the power of your vote to win. It's an exercise to see who is the most silver-tongued on Eurobricks. If there is a major interest and sudden influx of people, I could increase the amount of players. Even if eight people signed up before you, still signal your interest.

Just looking for three more. I can add additional characters if necessary. 

I love Trek. I don't really have the time to play mafia. Count me in. :wacko:

Sounds great. Hopefully I’ll live long and prosper in this game... aha ha ha

I’m so very sorry, I just had to. :blush:

I believe that's eight people! We'll be ready to start on Monday. Expect your characters to be sent out then. If you've not signed up and have an overwhelming urge to, feel free to let me know and I can probably squeeze in another.