Sign in to follow this  
Perterz

[MOC]Olivia’s Get-Away 2.0

About 2 years ago the original version of my MOC Olivia’s Get-Away was created as some of you may remember.

Unfortunatly after I took pictures of it, it fell and exploded into thousands of pieces scattered all over the floor.

Ever since I was rebuilding from memory in between other projects as I really like this one a lot.

While rebuilding, I’ve redesigned the MOC a bit.

A year ago, the original version ran on LEGO Ideas but didn't gather the needed supports to proceed to be an official LEGO set.

Here we are now, the updated version of Olivia’s Get-Away is finished!

It now is build modular, with removable top floor and roof!

The bottom even opens up to improve playability and to reveal its new and detailed interior!

To me the MOC stands for a peaceful and calm getaway from daily chaos and stress.

The colors used are easy on the eye and work pretty well together.

Also this creation shows there’s more into a Castle theme than just knights in shining armor defending their castles from rival factions.

Instructions now available at Rebrickable.com

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-35444/PeetersKevin/olivias-get-away/#info

https://www.flickr.com/gp/46736604@N07/61Ko71

Olivia’s Get-Away 2.0

Olivia’s Get-Away 2.0Olivia’s Get-Away 2.0Olivia’s Get-Away 2.0Olivia’s Get-Away 2.0

I like the way you layered the plates for the base and the rock work around the bottom.  The flowers are a nice break up.  The color choices are very nice and the texturing is great.  The interior has some nice details like the wooden beams and the floor is nicely accented by the printed tile pieces.  I really like that chair with the horn pieces.  Overall great job.  

On 2/12/2020 at 4:12 AM, zoth33 said:

I like the way you layered the plates for the base and the rock work around the bottom.  The flowers are a nice break up.  The color choices are very nice and the texturing is great.  The interior has some nice details like the wooden beams and the floor is nicely accented by the printed tile pieces.  I really like that chair with the horn pieces.  Overall great job.  

Thank you very much for your input! 

It’s nice to see one takes the time to look at all the little details put into this ?

On 2/16/2020 at 10:44 AM, carebear said:

Just Amazing!

I want to go there in my dreams!

thanks for this!

Greetings!

Thank you very much! It’s nice to have a place to relax ?

On 2/24/2020 at 4:27 PM, Mr_Good2 said:

I really like the blue roof, and the play features you managed to put in! Well done :)

Thank you very much!