Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman Mafia Game DAY V

NIGHT IV

As at night, a celebration for Gaius Tanus Domus was held, all were visible and nobody was killed. All went to sleep.

DAY V

The people woke up, realising they had to crucify a certain person today...

Roman Mafia Game

List of Players:

1)Goggleson

2)Wouwie13

3)Lt. Veers

4)Hinckley

5)Trexxen

6)Ricecracker

7)Legolyons

8)Username_Taken

9)Dragonator

10)Iamded

11)Imperialscouts

12)Batbrick

13)Lukeiamyourfather

14)Casewindu

15)Jipay

To get condemned, a player needs to get 8 votes. Anyone who is dead, can't speak anymore.

Salve!

TT

Just for good measure, I'll repeat what I said yesterday:

You are all fools!

Base witless imbeciles I played like puppets! Of course I'm the Dux of the Aventine Plebs, you idiots! It wasn't lose-lose for me. I convinced you all to take out the strongest player in the game! Not that there was no help from poor conceited Tiny Pius. Cocky son of a Greek played his cards way too early. He could've ruled this game had he just kept his cards closer. Arrogant worthless fool, now fertilizing the soil with his dirty Roman blood. He should've known from our torture session that I was too quick-witted and silver-tongued to go up against on accusation alone. Arrogant fool! And he thought he knew the game...of life...so well! Muahahhahahahahahaa! And he was right about me! I don't even wear glasses! But now, once you have removed me, my men will track you down and win this game...of life. They are too smart to reveal themselves. I've trained them well. Sure, Tiny Pius was able to torture me and Lt. Veers before he died, but now I've removed him, with your weak-minded help. HA! You should see the looks on your faces: stupid! Muahahahhahahahhahaaa!!!

The Aventine plebs will rule supreme. As dux of the Aventine plebs, I had some powers myself. I won't go into what but I will say "Death to the scum of the Earth Palatine plebs too: wouwie, goggleson and their dux, Batbrick. Sorry to betray you, batbrick, old friend, but I am scum after all... :wink: Not as scummy as you, though. Death to the vile Palatine hill plebs!

So, do your best pitiful, insignificant, polytheistic, dirty dogs! Bring on your Lions? I can best ten of them! Crucify me? Ha! I could use a good stretch! Stone me? You can't penetrate my solid rugged hill hyde! Boil me in oil? Ha! I had burning oil for breakfast...along with fish and grapes, thanks. :sweet: I will survive anything you have for me and I will slit all of your throats while you sleep! See you in hell, dirty Roman dogs!!!!

Muahahahahhahahhahahahhahahha!!

:devil:

*flees*

Er........

Vote: Hinckley

I have a feeling this dog is trying t turn us against each other, so for now, the people he listed are not under my suspicion.

Er........

I have a feeling this dog is trying t turn us against each other, so for now, the people he listed are not under my suspicion.

Here here my good friend, I concur. This man is obviously evil, he has committed violence, murder, adultery and high treason, and for this should be crucified. Let him be sentenced for this!

Now, on to more important matters, what's for breakfast, all those festivities last night have left me starving!

Vote: Hinckley. I will not listen to another word from this blasphemous fool, I don't see any reason to not vote against him, and I think those who stand up for him certainly aren't faithful to the Government.

Now, what's for breakfast? I think I'll have a break from fish for the while, what with having nothing but it for the past few days. :grin:

Why did you blame me?

Here here my good friend, I concur. This man is obviously evil, he has committed violence, murder, adultery and high treason, and for this should be crucified. Let him be sentenced for this!

Now, on to more important matters, what's for breakfast, all those festivities last night have left me starving!

Ha! Yes, you're so smart. How did you figure it out? :hmpf: You worthless fools have to be told who to vote for. None of you stand a chance. And you can keep adultery on the list and tell your wife I said hello. :devil:

Vote: Hinckley. I will not listen to another word from this blasphemous fool, I don't see any reason to not vote against him, and I think those who stand up for him certainly aren't faithful to the Government.

Now, what's for breakfast? I think I'll have a break from fish for the while, what with having nothing but it for the past few days. :grin:

Your vote only counts if it's in bold, dirty Roman dog.

Why did you blame me?

Because you're a vile disgusting Palatine hill pleb! vote: wouwie13 See, iamded? That's how it's done... :hmpf:

Because you're a vile disgusting Palatine hill pleb! vote: wouwie13 See, iamded? That's how it's done... :hmpf:

Do you have any prove?

Vote: Hinckley. Just as I had planned to yesterday, before the game was over - Tinypius's story was solid, too bad we couldn't see that.

An interesting day lies ahead. I will use my time wisely. I do not wish to vote for another innocent person.

The sun is hot here, I shall bathe all day.

I will use my time wisely. I do not wish to vote for another innocent person.

Thanks pal. :wink:

Yes, I realize no one should trust anything I say at this point. But I'm not stupid. Maybe I want you to kill all three people I listed, maybe I knew you wouldn't believe me and I'm trying to protect them. How can you know for sure? I don't care. You are all base and filthy animals. :devil:

Ha! Yes, you're so smart. How did you figure it out? :hmpf: You worthless fools have to be told who to vote for. None of you stand a chance. And you can keep adultery on the list and tell your wife I said hello. :devil:

Why you dirty little... :angry: Let me at him! He will suffer for this!

(OOC: That was hilariously unexpected. :laugh: )

An interesting day lies ahead. I will use my time wisely. I do not wish to vote for another innocent person.

The sun is hot here, I shall bathe all day.

So, your saying your not going to vote for another innocent man, is that it? Well that's fine, beavo to you, so vote for Hinckley instead! We allready know he is not at all innocent, he said so himself, so unless you are part of his gang, then I expect you would be voting for him right now.

Vote count:

Hinckley: 6

Wouwie13: 1

Your vote only counts if it's in bold, dirty Roman dog.

Oh boy, this guy sure is... what's the word... uh, I can't think of something foul enough to describe him...

Vote: Hinckley. Happy now, traitorous scum? :angry:

OOC: I was about to edit my post and make it bold, but then remembered the rules. Thanks for your friendly reminder! :grin:

So, your saying your not going to vote for another innocent man, is that it? Well that's fine, beavo to you, so vote for Hinckley instead! We allready know he is not at all innocent, he said so himself, so unless you are part of his gang, then I expect you would be voting for him right now.

No, LegoLyons is not a pleb. Trust me. He's an innocent man. Go beavo someone else.

Vote: Hinckley. Happy now, traitorous scum? :angry:

:grin:

I think a lot of people are not playing their full part in this game, and are avoiding the voting radar.

The people who are quiet maybe have something to hide?

What do you have to say for yourselves?

I will be voting for someone who has not posted.

i have held back because i am not sure what to do, like you legolyons. i want to see how more of the day plays out (get it, its a bad pun :tongue: ) then i will decide

I think you two have to be mad or traitorous not to vote for Hinckley. He openly stated he is a traitor, and has been babbling blasphemies against us loyal to the Government all morning. Vote against Hinckley!

Adeste Fideles

I think you two have to be mad or traitorous not to vote for Hinckley. He openly stated he is a traitor, and has been babbling blasphemies against us loyal to the Government all morning. Vote against Hinckley!

Adeste Fideles

I agree, despite my hatred of war this is a just act, well said there Brian!

Adeste Fideles

He may of been given a task to do this.

He may of been given a task to do this.

What do you mean by that? He has openly admitted that he is a traitor to the government, he has killed citizens of this city, and he is a threat to our peace! Either you are for or against us in this, if you do not vote for him then the rest of us must assume that you are sided with him. These are hard times, you cannot afford to just sit around and wait. Take action now.

That goes for you too ricecracker. So far we both seem to have been having similar views on matters, so I am extememly surprised that you are not willing to convict the traitor. I just hope that you are both loyal citizens who haven't quite caught up with events, and not rebels...

I do have to agree with you on one point though, I am highly suspicious of those people who have not been saying much. But right now we must make up oour minds about this more immediate threat.

Either you are for or against us in this, if you do not vote for him then the rest of us must assume that you are sided with him. These are hard times, you cannot afford to just sit around and wait.

I told you, LegoLyons is a Roman citizen, don't vote for him, you'll be sorry. He's innocent.

As for the most immediate threat, take that wife of yours to a healer, she gave me the itch.

I told you, LegoLyons is a Roman citizen, don't vote for him, you'll be sorry. He's innocent.

As for the most immediate threat, take that wife of yours to a healer, she gave me the itch.

I think you should take your face to the healer. :angry: Then again, shouldn't you be looking after your own sick wife, rather than sleeping round with others? Or was she just another figment of your imagination...

As for you standing up for LegoLyons, I don't think we can give what you say much credit, on past experience. If you really care about him, I would suggest you just pretend you don't know him. Now take your itch somewhere else while we finish this.

I must say LegoLyons and ricecracker, with your not voting against Hinckley, it only rouses suspicion from me.

And LegoLyons, Hinckley is saying you are innocent, which he knows will only confuse us, as he has only told lies thus far and by saying that he is either telling the truth, which he would only use when he knows we think he's lying, or he really is lying like usual and you aren't loyal to the Government.

But I don't want him creating any more inner turmoil, especially after the case with poor Tiny Pius. That Hinckley is a master of deception and twisting people to his will, not to mention being irritating and a plain jerk. I say we get rid of him as soon as possible, then turn our attention to the others who seem suspicious, like those who haven't spoken much at all, as LegoLyons has suggested.

That Hinckley is a master of deception and twisting people to his will, not to mention being irritating and a plain jerk.

Your face is irritating. :tongue: You may not be able to tell what I'm telling the truth about, but believe me when I tell you that you are hideously ugly...and you smell bad too.

Living in the hills all my life, I've seen spirits wandering the countryside. Death will not stop my vengeance. All those who vote for me will die at the hand of my spirit, starting with you dragonator and you, iamded. That is, if you can device a method of execution that will actually kill me. Nothing can kill the dux of the Aventine plebs! Muahahahahahahahaha! :devil: