Set information Set Name: Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder Set Number: 75271 Number of Pieces: 236 Theme: Star Wars Year Release: 01/2020 Prices: £24.99 / $29.99 / €29.99 (Euro prices may vary) #75271 on Brickset #75271 on Rebrickable     Packaging The front of the box shows the usual Star Wars theme for non RotS sets. As usual on the bottom right corner are the 3 minifigs included in the set: Luke Skywalker, C-3PO and an anonymous Jawa. The back of the box shows the set play feature: an openable hatch to store goggles.   Content of the box The box contains 3 numbered bags, the instruction booklet and a sticker sheet. I'll apologize right away as I misplaced a sticker while building, but noticed my error only when editing the pictures.   Minifigures The set contains 3 minifigures: Luke Skywalker in his Tatooine outfit with a poncho, the usual C-3PO and a Jawa. Nothing new here, except for Luke's poncho.   Build The build is easy and features a lot of SNOT building techniques that are pretty interesting.   The result is a nice Jawa cave, and of course Luke's landspeeder that looks great with more detailed engines than the 3 previous iterations. The use of stickers for the sides instead of flex tubes is for me a good solution as it implies SNOT building and more parts, but the downside is obviously more stickers in a set that already uses a bunch of them for the engines. The only other option would be for Lego to provide printed parts for the side tubings or the engines! The set comes with a few nice parts, like the Brick 1X1X3 1/3, W/ Arch in light blueish grey, and some recolored parts in Dark Red and Nougat. For me there is still one key part that is missing: the lanspeeder's windshield! If Lego wants to continue releasing Luke's Landspeeder every two years, they could look at the movie and give us a more accurate windshield.   Play features The set's play feature are quite simple: an openable hatch on the landspeeder, and a rocky cave for the Jawa to hide in.   I had the previous landspeeder still built so I took a few pictures side by side of the models. I clearly prefer the new one, which is still perfectible but adds lots of details especially on the engines areas.   Conclusion Design: 8/10 - The model is really nice, but relies too much on stickers for the final look. Parts: 8/10 - The part selection is very good, with some great new parts! More printed parts instead of stickers would have been nice though. Build: 8/10 - Interesting build for the landspeeder with nice techniques. Playability: 8/10 - The cave is anecdotic, but the landspeeder is rather enjoyable to play with. Minifigs: 6/10 - The minifigs are the main downside of the set, with nothing new except a poncho. Price: 5/10 - With a ppp of 0,126€ and 3 unexclusive minifigs, this set seems a bit overpriced . Overall: 43/60 (71%) - A rater nice set, with an iconic vehicle... but the minifigs aren't up to the landspeeder.