ust60

I give up my hobby, BR53 German steam locomotive what they pull reaches record levels

I give up my hobby, the Lego 9 volt train

I am selling my BR 53 MOC with condensate coal tender. This BR 53 is a real one-of-a-kind as MOC, I only know a total of four models of a BR 53 in the European Lego scene. However, these three other models are all only six knobs wide and are therefore much shorter. My BR 53 with tender needs seven straight Lego rails to park it.

Of course, my fat steam lady, her little sisters BR 23 and BR01, can also drive through the tight radii of the original Lego curves and also run over original Lego switches is no problem

Three (3) LEGO Power Functions motors are installed in the boiler of the BR 53, these drive the large red spoke wheels directly. In addition to the PF LEGO motors, two tested and running 9 volt motors work under the tender. The locomotive can run very quickly on long degrees. The strength she has achieved in pulling wagons is absolutely a record.

Price 950, - € basis for negotiation

Since I'm private one. If the sale is made without any liability for material defects. Private sale, no guarantee or return.

Yours sincerely, Udo