makoy

BAM Exclusive Parts Index

5 minutes ago, Themiddlebrick said:

This was on the en-GB site, maybe the rest of Europe as well. Quantity was similar to the amount you see in store, with around 30 different items in each category (heads, torsos, legs, hair/hats, and accessories). Others would be a better judge of the parts themselves, personally a few stood out, new green knight torso and legs (same print as the CMF nightmare knight, but without arm printing and dual molded legs). A mermaid tail assembly, lobsters, a dbg cat. The price was £5.97 for 3 figs and £1.99 to add another one, apparently, there is a limit of 40. Worth noting that unlike in some stores, you can't have more than one accessory per figure slot (i.e substitute an accessory for a hairpiece). It looked pretty fun though. Hopefully, they will add more parts, but many still seemed to be available via PaB. We will have to wait and see if that changes as the online BaM improves.

I would expect they will get it back up soon

Thanks. Was it available at the Pick and Build menu on S@H?

Pick and Build | Official LEGO® Shop GB

On 10/8/2021 at 12:09 PM, 1980-Something-Space-Guy said:

As someone who really likes to keep his figures only in the original combinations (I am weird like that), it annoys me a bit that the stores seem to vary regarding how they choose to assemble the figs. In Australia, they assemble the Teal brick suit like this:

https://jaysbrickblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Brick-Girl.jpg

However, in this case, I'd wager the kid with the tongue sticking out is not meant to be the "official" figure, because that face is for the blue pug.

I am the same way with figures,I only like to have them the way they were intended,with that said I have been trying to complete all of my BAM figures that I have and I am having a devil of a time trying to figure out the correct way for some of them as there is so much conflicting information on them,what year they are,what quarter they are and what parts go to them,how do you go about finding the correct configurations for the BAM figures?...I have read everything I can find on them as well as just googling pictures of them and trying to find a picture of them that makes the most sense,there has got to be a better way,2021 is a little more frustrating as bricklink does not show a inventory for that year..how do you do it?