makoy

BAM Exclusive Parts Index

7 hours ago, BrickHat said:

Really excited for the dark turquoise brick suit. I just wish Lego made these easier to buy for those unable to get to a Lego store!

Here in Italy also the blue pug costume guy never arrived :(

1 hour ago, Moxarc said:

Here in Italy also the blue pug costume guy never arrived :(

It just arrived here (Brazil) last week. All the others were available for months.

Got the dark blueish grey cat at the LEGO store today, which was great. Didn't see any of the new figures though. Any idea when they might drive in the US?

Now that the brick costume is at BAM with new colors, I hope we'll never see it ever again in a CMF

Green Brick was already bad enough

Edited by Robert8

These exclusive parts are really exciting! I don't live near a store, but I'm fortunate enough to have recently traveled to a place with a store nearby. I was able to make figures with most of the more recent exclusive parts, like the orange tiger, the blue pug, and the brown bear parts. I missed out on that pink ducky inner tube, though.

Really loving the newly-released exclusive parts, especially the teal brick suit, the trans-purple balloon animal, and the pink pig. I'm probably better off not having a store nearby...

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Now that the brick costume is at BAM with new colors, I hope we'll never see it ever again in a CMF

Sorry to disappoint you but I actually hope to see YELLOW Brick Costume in CMF (or at least BAM). :) 

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Can honestly see the Brick costume returning a few times in different ways, maybe the next Pride-themed set will be a rainbow of Brick costume figures. 🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪️🟫

10 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I have nothing against new brick costumes, but as you say keep them in BAM or sets like @williejm say. With only 12 figs now it is better they do not take a spot :shrug_oh_well:

1 hour ago, williejm said:

Can honestly see the Brick costume returning a few times in different ways, maybe the next Pride-themed set will be a rainbow of Brick costume figures. 🟥🟧🟨🟩🟦🟪️🟫

Ooooh, that’s an excellent idea! 

3 hours ago, williejm said:

"Everyone is connected" *oh2*

13 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

"Everyone is connected" *oh2*

Not just gay community or people of color :) Minifigures with disabilies, please!

Ok, please back to BAM topic, folks!

Edited by DBlegonerd7

Some great elements in my local BAM in Boston, USA.

51536196030_5258af150b_k.jpg

The tan guitar is a BAM exclusive according to BrickLink, but isn't on the front page list, if you want to add it.

5 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Sweet :sweet:
Did you manage to buy one pack with only animals? Looking forward to next time I can go to a Lego store and pick the BAM parts I want:excited:

8 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

51536196030_5258af150b_k.jpg

The tan guitar is a BAM exclusive according to BrickLink, but isn't on the front page list, if you want to add it.

That’s so cool! Thanks for sharing! 

I will try to check local stores in Maryland and Pennsylvania. 

16 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Sweet :sweet:
Did you manage to buy one pack with only animals? Looking forward to next time I can go to a Lego store and pick the BAM parts I want:excited:

They still have the figures made up but said I can have 15 pieces, with figures as 4. So yes, got one with just animals. Very pleased.

42 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

They still have the figures made up but said I can have 15 pieces, with figures as 4. So yes, got one with just animals. Very pleased.

That is great. It is so annoying that here (Brazil) Lego Stores just let you add ONE accessory (which animals are included) per character, so 3 in a pack. The BaM pack is considered to be 3 minifigures (legs+torso+head+hair OR hat+accessory). So 15 pieces tops, which only 3 can be animals.

23 minutes ago, Chiaroscuro said:

That is great. It is so annoying that here (Brazil) Lego Stores just let you add ONE accessory (which animals are included) per character, so 3 in a pack. The BaM pack is considered to be 3 minifigures (legs+torso+head+hair OR hat+accessory). So 15 pieces tops, which only 3 can be animals.

You can try using one extra animal as a hat instead of hair, I have done that with success :wink: However next time I am abroad in a Lego shop I hope I can get one with 15 animals since I always run out of useful minifig parts before animals I want :tongue:

8 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

You can try using one extra animal as a hat instead of hair, I have done that with success :wink: However next time I am abroad in a Lego shop I hope I can get one with 15 animals since I always run out of useful minifig parts before animals I want :tongue:

Unfortunately it does no fly here. Either a hat or a hair per minifigure, one accessory per minifig. Animals counts as accessories.

8 minutes ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Unfortunately it does no fly here. Either a hat or a hair per minifigure, one accessory per minifig. Animals counts as accessories.

That's a shame. It was refreshing when they were so flexible, but I assumed it was just LEGO being helpful, as they often are (at least, from a custom service perspective).

32 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

That's a shame. It was refreshing when they were so flexible, but I assumed it was just LEGO being helpful, as they often are (at least, from a custom service perspective).

It's generally up to the manager's discretion in the USA at least.  Some stores really can't do it because if someone comes in and buys up all the animals then they are left with no animals for the other kids.  I've found usually it's the smaller markets that allow it, stores that are not in major AFOL areas or just be friendly with the staff and get to know them and there is often better luck.