StarBricks

SB00401 K-PROJECT (MOC K-2so UCS)

9 hours ago, macaron35 said:

The B-project of course ^_^

Yes! However I was also referring to SB00501 in February 2021

6 hours ago, Cjd223 said:

Constant Evolution, whatever could it be?!! I have never come close to guessing correctly, I am not starting now. :classic:

13 hours ago, Cjd223 said:

well, as the B-project is late, I am really hoping that it will released first and the new project not to be prioritized over the B-project. He started the B-project before the K one but gave the priority to the K one... :(

It made sense to release K before B if B wasn't ready. Why hold up something that's complete if it's good to go.

I have all of Marko's books so far but this is the first one I've been able to get the pieces for. About halfway done. It has been fun :)

It is very sturdy. I did not have an issue moving it around the house for pictures in one piece. My neck/head connection seems to be much tighter then Cjd's so it must be the age of the pieces used for that neck joint maybe? I need one piece for the knee that I did not get. Very enjoyable build and great instructions (B49). Thanks!

57xckiB.jpg

j94RdL2.jpg

IMNDWk8.jpg

Edited by karmajay

7 hours ago, karmajay said:

My neck/head connection seems to be much tighter then Cjd's so it must be the age of the pieces used for that neck joint maybe?

I think you're probably right on this one. Perhaps I'll dig through my Bionicle bin to find a better one.

On 12/19/2020 at 5:36 PM, karmajay said:

It is very sturdy. I did not have an issue moving it around the house for pictures in one piece. My neck/head connection seems to be much tighter then Cjd's so it must be the age of the pieces used for that neck joint maybe? I need one piece for the knee that I did not get. Very enjoyable build and great instructions (B49). Thanks! 

57xckiB.jpg

j94RdL2.jpg

IMNDWk8.jpg

When I build I use new and used pieces without distinction, but in the case of joints I use only and exclusively new pieces. They guarantee a better grip.

On 12/20/2020 at 12:42 AM, Cjd223 said:

I think you're probably right on this one. Perhaps I'll dig through my Bionicle bin to find a better one. 

When I build I use new and used pieces without distinction, but in the case of joints I use only and exclusively new pieces. They guarantee a better grip.

Here is my K2SO. Still need to get the minifig but everything else is complete... Thank you Mirko this is an excellent MOC! I will definitely be looking forward to your next project. I am trying something different with the eyes instead of using the white circle plates, I have some translucent smoke ones on order so I’ll see how they look when they get in

IMG_0148

1 hour ago, Redbird11 said:

Here is my K2SO. Still need to get the minifig but everything else is complete... Thank you Mirko this is an excellent MOC! I will definitely be looking forward to your next project. I am trying something different with the eyes instead of using the white circle plates, I have some translucent smoke ones on order so I’ll see how they look when they get in 

IMG_0148

Hi Redbird11, great job. Initially I had thought of designing an eye lighting kit and I also made a prototype but I didn't like the effect and I abandoned the idea.
Thanks again and I'm glad you enjoyed the construction.

Mirko,

I figured that you had tried several options before deciding on the white circular plates, I’m sure I will decide to stick with your original design because it truly captures K2SOs look. Again fantastic model, now I wish I didn’t procrastinate on the “U”project.

On 12/22/2020 at 10:59 AM, StarBricks said:

Hi Redbird11, great job. Initially I had thought of designing an eye lighting kit and I also made a prototype but I didn't like the effect and I abandoned the idea.
Thanks again and I'm glad you enjoyed the construction.

Absolutely killer build! I don’t mean to hijack this thread but I was unable to direct message you for whatever reason. Sir, I love your U-Wing and was wondering if it will be possible to purchase the directions for your MOC U-Wing by chance. I am in love with it and my wife and I are really looking forward to trying to get our hands on the instructions to try our hand at our first MOC, your U-Wing! 

11 hours ago, Akombatwombat said:

Absolutely killer build! I don’t mean to hijack this thread but I was unable to direct message you for whatever reason. Sir, I love your U-Wing and was wondering if it will be possible to purchase the directions for your MOC U-Wing by chance. I am in love with it and my wife and I are really looking forward to trying to get our hands on the instructions to try our hand at our first MOC, your U-Wing! 

U-Wing

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the U-Wing instructions have been sold out for a while now.  Occasionally they come up for sale on here so you might want to check regularly.  To send messages you have to have a minimum of 10 posts on the forum.  Sorry for the bad news. 

On 12/24/2020 at 7:04 AM, Akombatwombat said:

My instructions are limited edition and once sold out will no longer be printed. The reason for this choice is explained in the FAQ that you find on my site.

OMG, this is incredible,  ive been following the bomber moc an seen this, i cant wait to get both, haven't yet seen u wing or silencer

I sent my info to Mirco the other day for K-Project instructions.  I cant wait to start this project. 

I believe the Starbricks announcement on the 7th Feb will be details of a brand new MOC and not the B project.

I hope the B project comes out soon though, just purchased the 75188 resistance bomber for all the needed pieces.

Any update Mirko on B Project?

13 hours ago, WizardSleeve said:

I believe the Starbricks announcement on the 7th Feb will be details of a brand new MOC and not the B project.

I hope the B project comes out soon though, just purchased the 75188 resistance bomber for all the needed pieces.

Any update Mirko on B Project? 

I confirm that on February 7th I will present a new MOC of over 5000 pieces. So much Dark Bluish Gray ..

1 hour ago, StarBricks said:

I confirm that on February 7th I will present a new MOC of over 5000 pieces. So much Dark Bluish Gray ..

What about the B project ?

1 hour ago, StarBricks said:

Can't wait... after the K project I’m hooked!

2 hours ago, StarBricks said:

Great, i think we get an at-m6.

Continous evolution of the at-at.

😀