Sign in to follow this  
SteamSewnEmpire

(moc) P2 2-8-2 Wolf of Badenoch

I noticed your using a single flange for the medium drivers on the tender ... You want two use two of those as the blind driver and mount the rubber tire to the inner of the two as a good representative for the flanged driver.  Otherwise the model looks very well done and appears that you've Captured it well.

29 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

Nice! Love how you used the minifig hats for buffers and mechanisms for wheels. 

Unfortunately, those fig hats don't come in LBG (or even the old light grey). The closest is dark grey. I might try dyeing some white ones when the time comes.

That's a great job you've done. I particularly like the shrouding around the stack. The only suggestion I have is to omit the handrail under the cab window. While there is one there on the prototype it is over-accentuated at lego scale.

Bravo...fantastic job! What number is that LBG piece with the hex hole fixed to the nose dish? Might come in handy for a few things and look better than the ol' 1L bar with round plate I've been using.

That's it, @weeble1688 Thank you so much! I figured it was a 'utensil' of some kind but didn't hit on 'wrench'. The newer 3-rib version also comes in pearl gold and medium azure!

59 minutes ago, izx said:

That's it, @weeble1688 Thank you so much! I figured it was a 'utensil' of some kind but didn't hit on 'wrench'. The newer 3-rib version also comes in pearl gold and medium azure!

It's a versatile part. The unfortunate thing is LDD won't allow you to do stud-reversing with it, which it can also do IRL.