Unique and beautifully colorful build. The trees and fence really stand out and I like those carriages. Are Baron Nicolas and Josephine the two centered in the last pic? 

Wow! Gorgeous build! I particularly like the SNOT masonry bricks for the street surface, and the dark orange plates mixed in with the medium flesh masonry bricks in the wall really add a nice subtle variation that enhances the realism. Good use of the trans-blue gem/rock piece at the top of the fountain. And of course the cherry blossoms themselves are spot-on. Nice figure posing; the scene feels alive. Great job! :thumbup:

Where do the torsos in the last pic (the couple and the guy in the red cape) come from?

What a unique build! I love it! The road is clever, the carriages too and so is the monifig posing. All in all a splendid build.

Torsos are from LOTR and Hobbit. So, TLG bring back Pirates, Castle, LOTR and Hobbit sets!!!

Edited by blackdeathgr

Thank you all for kind comments!

@Captain Dee Yes, those two are baron Nicolas and madame Josephine :laugh:

@Capt Wolf Guy in red cape has torso of some vampire minifig, and other two are from LOTR and Hobbit as blackdeathgr said, Arwen and Bilbo Baggins.

@Roadmonkeytj What do you mean under buggy designs? Pictures of carriages? If yes, I can do some close up pics of them :wink:

@blackdeathgr Yes, we all want some new sets from LOTR, pirates, castle and maybe they can make some new line, for example Victorian era, that would be awesome. 

Wow, impressive build! All the details, from minifig posing to carriages, from the fence to the SNOT road, are simply great! The fallen flowers are a nice touch too. Great job!

Any idea about where this scene could be set? In the motherland or in the colonies?

Edited by Keymonus
Typo