Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Classic lives again

Every time that i want to inspired for a build i remember  all this lovely classic lego castle sets.

After one big Moc from me that is steal in progress i see again the classic 6062 castle set.

Its very beautiful and so easy to build. So i start with the walls , a little bit more hight tower , a catapult and then i see the 2 classic panels to my stock and i say ok the walls must have and a build inside for my horse and the 2 pigs...

So this is my build and i hope that every one feel the classic fealing...!!!

49488968721_325c993eaf_o.jpg

49489172912_f9b1d88923_o.jpg

49488468213_298f536260_o.jpg

49488467513_78be0ce706_o.jpg

49488966471_af71e41cc9_o.jpg

49489177287_4ff78d0bec_o.jpg

49488970701_1c60f61be1_o.jpg

Nice one once again! I see that thsi is even more classic than your previous MOC. The wall section is really 1980's.
Nice idea with the arcades. Do the mounted figures fit under? It looks like it's high enough, right?
Oh, and a wonderful tree!

That looks just perfect. Classic style updated in a very sophisticated way. I'm looking forward to see more.

1 hour ago, Aine said:

Nice one once again! I see that thsi is even more classic than your previous MOC. The wall section is really 1980's.
Nice idea with the arcades. Do the mounted figures fit under? It looks like it's high enough, right?
Oh, and a wonderful tree!

Thank you me friend Aine for this feedback.. Yes the arcades are this hight to fit the figures. When i make something like this i understund how clever was the old sets.. Not so much details but just playable!!! 

1 hour ago, The Reader said:

That's great and has a lot of classic atmosphere!

Thank you very much Reader.. Iam very glad that you feel the classic feel from this creation 

1 hour ago, Blackfalcon81 said:

Classic Castle 100%!!!

Gracias por compartir?

Thank you very much I think we are mans of 80s and we love every classic castle feeling!!! 

15 minutes ago, MR IOUS said:

That looks just perfect. Classic style updated in a very sophisticated way. I'm looking forward to see more.

Thank you very much for this great feedback.. Iam so happy that this little moc give to some people the feeling that i have when i made it!!.. I will be back again for sure!!! 

Very nice once again.  Definitely a old favorite of mine that set was.  You did it justice with some nice improvements.  I like that you added a tree like that.  

5 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

Looks good @pantelis! I do think the larger building is crying out for a baseplate of some kind though.

Thank you for wathcing and your feedback..yes i want to put some green plates under the all builds..like the 6062..

3 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Very nice once again.  Definitely a old favorite of mine that set was.  You did it justice with some nice improvements.  I like that you added a tree like that.  

thank you very much zoth for this comment..i really miss the good old sets from lego all this years so i try to give them life again ...

I see the inspiraton from 6086 Black Knight's Castle  in standalone building.

I notice that what they currently lack are connection points; you can't join things together to create a long curtain wall like you used to do with the 80's ear castle sets.

2 hours ago, The_Cook said:

I see the inspiraton from 6086 Black Knight's Castle  in standalone building.

I notice that what they currently lack are connection points; you can't join things together to create a long curtain wall like you used to do with the 80's ear castle sets.

Thank you my friend but believe me with lego when you moc you can use everything.. I think you understund If you moc!!!!! Also in the castle you say because i have it i think the panels gives you this optical.. If there was red??? Also you can see the conection of the wall to the classic set and understund how the lego make it!!! 

Edited by pantelis

On 6/1/2020 at 9:56 AM, Freaky Forestman said:

I very much like the simplicity of this MOC. Also the fact that you can move it around embodies the whole classic style.

Thank you very much for this.. Iam glad you enjoy this build. I really like the classic lines of creations!! 

This is such a perfect combination of newer "pro"  building techniques mixed with old set design, really glad to have stumbled upon this.

On 6/11/2020 at 8:44 AM, RosehipDeity said:

This is such a perfect combination of newer "pro"  building techniques mixed with old set design, really glad to have stumbled upon this.

I am very glad that you are capture the fealing that I want to share from this build!! 

On 9/10/2020 at 3:15 PM, Sarophas said:

Very tasteful re imagination, I really do feel inspired to build something now! :D

This is so great feedback!!! 

6 hours ago, PirateRoberts said:

Brings me back to my childhood, i grew up with the crusaders and falcons! Excellent capture of classic lego castle!

Thank you very much for this. Iam very glad you enjoy the build and you feal like this!!! 

2 hours ago, pantelis said:

This is so great feedback!!! 

The only downside is jealousy.. because you own the panels! :pir-bawling: They are so great and so expensive to get a hold of nowadays, at least you put them to good use! :thumbup: