Sign in to follow this  
ExoBuilder

Rodney the Racoon

indexed.gif

Hi! :sweet:

Everyone here has problems, lets face it, it's true. Rodney does just like everyone else. His problem is drinking. Sometimes, life feels boring for him, he just wants to drink his life away. Sorry about the pics, they looked alot better when I was photoshopping them :blush:

edge.jpg

:sweet:

A nice yet a little sad scenery, but at least he´s mixing his drinks with style.... :tongue:

Poor old Rodney :cry_sad: . At least he chose a nice and peaceful corner to pass out :laugh:

Fabuland Edge ON :thumbup:

LuxorV

Ha! That's funny! :laugh: I wish I had some Fabuland guys, the I'd join the FBG.

Thanks! All you need is a few to get started :cry_happy:

A nice yet a little sad scenery, but at least he´s mixing his drinks with style.... :tongue:

Thanks Asuka!

Poor old Rodney :cry_sad: . At least he chose a nice and peaceful corner to pass out :laugh:

Fabuland Edge ON :thumbup:

LuxorV

Thanks Luxor. I wouldn't want to die in a peaceful little corner, I'd rather die with my boots on. :laugh:

Nice one Exo :thumbup:!

That poor Rodney, he´s a real toper! I love that little vignette you´ve made, the sherrys in the glass is perfect!

I guess that Mr 5-O is on the way to pick up the remains :grin:!

80 proof On

copmike

"I'd like a dry martini, Mr. Quoc, a very dry martini. A very dry, arrid, barren, desiccated, veritable dustbowel of a martini. I want a martini that could be declared a disaster area. Mix me just such a martini."

Poor old Rodney. He should have realized that the pink olives had gone bad. :sceptic:

Very nice! :laugh: Neat flowers, but may I offer some constructive criticism?

You could try adding some green plates to the base to add some different levels of height. A small difference but it does improve the MOC. It's always interesting to see different landscaping from people. :blush:

~Peace

Nice one Exo :thumbup:!

That poor Rodney, he´s a real toper! I love that little vignette you´ve made, the sherrys in the glass is perfect!

I guess that Mr 5-O is on the way to pick up the remains :grin:!

80 proof On

copmike

Thank you! I threw that cherry in just for you! :wub:

Poor old Rodney. He should have realized that the pink olives had gone bad. :sceptic:

Thanks Will!

Good work. Would like to see more pics of this.

Thank you. I won't be getting you any more pics, I threw this together in 5 minutes :grin:

iamded For some reason, it did not add your quote. Thank you for the constructive critiscm, I will keep it in mind for my next MOC :wink: