Hello,
I am new to this forum but i am afol since 2012 y. 
I've always liked Mad Max movies and the post-apocalyptic theme. My entry vehicle is inspired by last Mad Max movie trucks - the wrecker one and the monster truck one. So i decided to combine some visuals from both. The name came from the looks - bulky wide body and sounds like hulk. It is still WIP - about 70 percent done. I read too late that i have to post progress pictures. I hope that stage is not too late. I don't know how to make photos small enough to post them all in one , so i'll post some more as replies.
Main functions and features are :
- 6x6 drive with 6 xl motors and 1 servo for steering;

- 1 L motor for the crane winch;

- all 3 axles have both sides double claas tires;

- Side weapons and spears/ spikes;

- Openable doors and openable hood with V8 detailed engine underneath. 

Lately i ll add some pf lights and may be one more function. 

bulk5

bulk3

bulk2

bukk4

Edited by Konsta90
To add link to more photos with proper size 1024x168

Hi, this truck is looking good! It's a real beast :thumbup:

As for the pictures, I suggest you use a file sharing site, for example brickshelf, bricksafe or Flickr, to upload your photo's. Then deeplink them into your post on Eurobricks. You can deeplink as many pictures in a single post as you want. Be sure to only link (resized) images smaller than 1024*768 (800*600 will usually do), otherwise admin will remove them because of size... Take a look here to get some more tips.

Edited by Rudivdk

3 hours ago, Rudivdk said:

Hi, this truck is looking good! It's a real beast :thumbup:

As for the pictures, I suggest you use a file sharing site, for example brickshelf, bricksafe or Flickr, to upload your photo's. Then deeplink them into your post on Eurobricks. You can deeplink as many pictures in a single post as you want. Be sure to only link (resized) images smaller than 1024*768 (800*600 will usually do), otherwise admin will remove them because of size... Take a look here to get some more tips.

Ty. I cant make brickshelf acc atm - some error is poping but i made flicr account

bulk9

bulk6

buk7

bulk8

So today i've added front crucifixion stand with animal skull , door handles with locks and front bumper/armor details. 

Edited by Konsta90

5 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Honestly it looks like extended version of @Madoca 1977's vintage truck (very similar propulsion system)

Yep, the front axles are a direct copy.

If it works, than it works, I see no harm to have Madoca's vibe - might need confirmation from staff, if the contest rules allow to use previously seen detail solutions. Still, if TC17 would be a crawler competition, than for sure yes, but considering the theme of TC17, I think there is no unfair advantage here.

I like this rig, though too brutal for my taste, like the details like the triggers of the spring guns. :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, agrof said:

If it works, than it works, I see no harm to have Madoca's vibe - might need confirmation from staff, if the contest rules allow to use previously seen detail solutions. Still, if TC17 would be a crawler competition, than for sure yes, but considering the theme of TC17, I think there is no unfair advantage here.

I like this rig, though too brutal for my taste, like the details like the triggers of the spring guns. :thumbup:

I did not say if it harms or not, just comparing it :wink: because I thought I saw that somewhere

Just to be sure I would check it with @Jim. Regardless of whether it is allowed for the contest or not, I think it would have been appropriate to mention the source when you copy such a large section from another MOC.

Yes, front axle is from madoca's Vintage truck. But rear axles are different. Pendular suspension with 3 big turnables plus springs - yellow shorter ones.I am  sorry if that's  a problem. Steering options for direct xl motor drive front axle are not many so i borrowed his front axle. Madoca is the most popular technic mocer in the world so it is nomal people to borrow part of his technical solutions.  Ive posted underneath pic in the beginning of the topic.   The overall design is nothing like his truck. 

If that is against the rules i am ok to be kicked from the contest. 

Edited by Konsta90

The truck is most likely finished. I've added roll bar outer cage, tail lights, back side roll bar, fuel tank caps, pirate flag on a spear poll, exhaust flames,  winch decorative on off switch, cabin interior (wheel, gear shifter 

, seats, dashboard and fire extinguisher ). I filled some gaps in the body and added more spikes and chains here and there. And finally the accessories :

- Water tank (the most important for a survival into the wastelands);

- Fuel Jerry cans;

- Gas bottle bombs;

- Harpoon gun for the driver;

- Toolboxes;

-Shovel;

- First aid kit;

Accessories are inserted into back area with openable doors. You can see that area in the last picture. I am working on a video now that is going to show the functions and the tow/pull power of the truck. 

bulk6

bulk1

bulk8

bulk7

bulk4

bulk2

bulk9

Edited by Konsta90

Ty for the kind words. Here are some videos of its performance. The model weights 4,5 kilograms. The slope it climbs in the second video is 30 degrees. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186777797@N03/49497040263/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186777797@N03/49497761337/in/dateposted-public/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/186777797@N03/49497767247/in/dateposted-public/

I can't post a direct link from flickr sorry. 

Edited by Konsta90

Photo from above and photos with some extras. And i stripped the mad max elements and put normal rim covers just for fun.

bulk4

bulk5

bulk1

bulk2

bulk3

On 2/5/2020 at 4:13 PM, Didumos69 said:

Just to be sure I would check it with @Jim. Regardless of whether it is allowed for the contest or not, I think it would have been appropriate to mention the source when you copy such a large section from another MOC.

I will look into it. If I am not mistaken I have seen entire chassis being copied from original sets as well. I might be lenient for this contest though. Thanks for pointing it out.

25 minutes ago, Michael217 said:

Wow! Cool! It will look good with my MOC!):thumbup:

Yes. Truck and car Fury Road style. And both mocs are the same scale (i think). I like your muscle cars. 

I really like the MOC now that it has the Mad Max elements. Would be great if you could get more of an aged rusted look with different colors rather than plain red. Looking forward to the final video.