jansued

[Factions Ep. 4] [Incom - Z-95 Headhunter] L7 Korvai CorSec

*Your entry has earned 11 XP*

The Z 95 Headhunter is still a fierce enemy, though he hasn't the same agiltiy and firepower as the new X-Wings. CorSec purchased a whole squadron of used Z-95 and rebuild them. New Engines, Blaster from the T 47 Snowspeeder and more armor were added. The CorSec pilots named this model Z 95x because its Firepower and Speed is very close to a modern T 70

49473351861_d478ccefa4_c.jpgZ95_2 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

Z95_2 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

49472862703_4dc0f5bbe3_c.jpgZ95_1 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

49473568882_48333bf101_c.jpgP2010544 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

49473568827_9885b16e41_c.jpgZ95_3 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

I really like the yellow and how smooth you got everything. I feel like there are some more interesting and advanced ways to do the sides and nose, but those engines are awesome.

I agree, the engines are insane and you have captured the shape of the ship really well. I imagine that it will be a tough job judging all the great Incom entries!

Edited by marvelBoy123

Yep, due to the outrunning time and sickness I just adopted an X-Wing nose which I made a little bit more bulky. But the Z95 has definetly more potential,

I will keep it and enhance it: Shorten the wings a little bit, change the nose/body, add more weapons, maybe a copilot....

Very nice render of this ship. The engines details are very good! I also like the coloring scheme you have selected.