Darth Bjorn

[Factions Ep. 4][Sienar - TIE/ln starfighter][M12 - Exodeen - TT] Unleashing the Reaper

*Your entry has earned 16 XP*

tie1.jpg

Onboard Commander Bannon’s personal Imperial Star Destroyer, The Relentless. In one of the command bays in the hangar sits a specialized and heavily modified TIE/ln space superiority starfighter with upgraded weapons and Reaper Squad markings. The TIE belongs to one of the deadliest soldiers in the Triumvirate, and commander of Reaper Squad. Commander Raath Hagar.

1920x1080.jpg

1920x1080.jpg

Cdr. Raath: Commander Bannon… What’s the HC’s attaché doing so far from the Heart of the Triumvirate? If this is another career move it is beyond me…

Cdr. Bannon: Enough with the pleasantries Commander Raath. The Triumvirate has a special task for you. This time you’re flying solo. I have a different task for the rest of Reaper squad. You on the other hand, are to take this encrypted disk to the Varada sector in the outer rim. There you will meet an associate of mine. He will explain what comes next.

Cdr. Raathe: And this assignment is from the high council?

Cdr. Bannon: This assignment is on a need to know basis. All you need is to follow these orders. The coordinates have been uploaded to your nav computer. Dismissed.

Cdr. Rathe: Aye Commander... *I hate when others mess with my ship*

A few moments later, the TIE/ln space superiority starfighter aligns with Varada, and leaves nothing but a hyperspace trail...

1920x1280.jpg

Spoiler

Another look at my modified TIE fighter...

1920x1280.jpg

I'll upload more detailed pictures soon...

I really love the overall clean look. The Tie is a nice mod, but my favourite part is the elevator platform. All the equipment are great as well, like your color choices, especially on the cart with the stickers.

Brilliant, I love how you integrated a lower section into the floor and it will be interesting to see Reaper Squadron appear in our story. Great details as ever!

I think you need to give some credit to Jerac for this one

Spoiler
TIE Fighter

I don't really think it's a problem that so much of his design was used, but I think it should be noted somewhere in the post

Can you clarify any significant differences between the designs?

Thanks guys...

@goatman461 Yes it is based on Jerac’s design, but I have made a lot of tweaks to make it more accurate. I had more tweaks planned but I ran out of time... I will upload detailed photos showing my mods. To sum up most is in and around the cockpit to make it more circular and spherical, also the crossbars, weaponry, engines...

The design without studs is very good. I don't know if the wings are too heavy for kids playing. But for display is excellent. Good work!

Beautiful TIE fighter and love the hangar scene. I also love the last show with the star destroyer in forced perspective in the background, great job.