Capt Wolf

The Battle for El Oleonda - Era II, Challenge III - RESULTS POSTED

Recommended Posts

Interesting, I will make a 3 part miniseries of exploring the island, if the professor agrees. 

Edited by Count Vroskri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A decision has been made after a thorough discussion, OL picks island 16.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bodi said:

A decision has been made after a thorough discussion, OL picks island 16.

Crocodile island - nice! I'll consult with my fellow Corries and we will announce our choice shortly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bodi said:

A decision has been made after a thorough discussion, OL picks island 16.

A discussion that was more or less like “this island is in a strategic position”, “that island would be a good base for further exploration”, “hey, Island 16 has swamps and crocodiles! Everybody likes swamps and crocodiles! It’s the perfect place to build a city, who cares about mines and cash crops when you have crocodiles?” And everybody agreed :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WHAT?!  Swamps and Crocodiles?  And us Sea Rats didn’t select it?

:wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kwatchi said:

WHAT?!  Swamps and Crocodiles?  And us Sea Rats didn’t select it?

:wall:

 

 

:pir-classic: Keep cool, we were not aware of it when we pick island 17, but now I'm thinking about  to import some... under the counter of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

 

:pir-classic: Keep cool, we were not aware of it when we pick island 17, but now I'm thinking about  to import some... under the counter of course

:pir-laugh: Great idea. Now - how to import a swamp? :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Count Vroskri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Count Vroskri said:

:pir-laugh: Great idea. Now - how to import a swamp? :pir_laugh2:

Bucket by bucket... not going to the field of politics jokes here. :pir-skel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Darnok said:

Bucket by bucket... not going to the field of politics jokes here. :pir-skel:

Oh.. Sorry, no political meaning intended. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Count Vroskri said:

:pir-laugh: Great idea. Now - how to import a swamp? :pir_laugh2:

WHAT. ARE YOU SEA RATS. DOIN. IN. MY. SWAAAAAMPPP?!?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Professor Thaum

Half joking, half serious here: you could retcon the raid on Stormhaven for a fitting story. The area around the settlement is decently swampy, so the raid was obviously about that, right? RIGHT?! :pir-oh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2020 at 9:41 AM, Keymonus said:

A discussion that was more or less like “this island is in a strategic position”, “that island would be a good base for further exploration”, “hey, Island 16 has swamps and crocodiles! Everybody likes swamps and crocodiles! It’s the perfect place to build a city, who cares about mines and cash crops when you have crocodiles?” And everybody agreed :grin:

I can totally attest to that!!! :pir-grin:

On 9/14/2020 at 9:07 PM, Professor Thaum said:

but now I'm thinking about  to import some... under the counter of course

Do you want your crocodiles caged or in pelts, dear customer sir? :pir-laugh:

Edited by blackdeathgr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Professor Thaum said:

Uncaged ! With a leash at the utmost. We are not barbarian :grin:

respect for the wildlife

We will cater to your needs then as soon as we establish our cajun-style settlement!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

You don't need to bother about that, we have skilled smugglers.

That, too, is an option of course. I forgot you are the infamous Sea Rats :pir-devil: . Beware of the mud pits, the poisonous snakes, the bugs, the mosquitoes etc etc. If you need help, we will be down the road drinking ourselves and celebrating the Mardi Gras Oleonaise!

Edited by blackdeathgr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, blackdeathgr said:

 Beware of the mud pits, the poisonous snakes, the bugs, the mosquitoes etc etc.

In other words: just your regular SR backyard. :pir-grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2020 at 2:53 AM, Ayrlego said:

Corrington choose Island #4 'The Grassy Knoll'

Over to you Eslandola

Eslandola chooses Island(s) #9, "The Volcano."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.