Capt Wolf

The Battle for El Oleonda - Era II, Challenge III - RESULTS POSTED

Challenge III Cat A Results

Rumours abound across the Brick Seas regarding life in the Empire of the Lotus and many a colourful tale can be heard. From many tiered pagodas to peaceful parks, powerful trading houses, quaint tea houses and bustling ports, tales of the far away Southern Empire are common throughout the Madrice peninsular and Madrician settlements in the New World. Only time will tell which are accurate and which have been exaggerated!

Individual winners:

First Place (Leadership): @Ayrlego Lotii Pagoda

First Place: @Kolonialbeamter Pagoda by the Lake

Second Place: (Leadership) @Bregir, @Capt Wolf and @Professor Thaum Great Trading Houses of the Lotus, Public Garden and A Study Trip to the South

Second Place: @Keymonus The Pearl of the South

Third Place: @Faladrin The Tea Ceremony

Leadership are in-eligible for prizes and compete only for the glory of their faction. Thus first, second and third place prizes go to Kolonialbeamtr, Keymonus and Faladrin. Congratulations everyone and it was great to see the level of participation in Cat A.

A special thanks to the eight members who scored each of the entries in almost record time.

Faction Scores at the end of Cat A

23646260848_fd0e06211b_t.jpg Corrington: 13

36788699044_9a22f063a1_t.jpgEslandola: 12

36829578973_2e118fa29c_t.jpgOleon: 12

36829576013_756c371e16_t.jpgSea Rats: 13

As you can see it is insanely close at the end of Category A. So keep those other Category entries coming!

I would like to request a 2 days delay to produce a result for Cat B . I have mine almost ready, just need 2 days. I thought I had some time left...:wall:

If i upload until 16-04 can I still participate? 

23 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

I would like to request a 2 days delay to produce a result for Cat B . I have mine almost ready, just need 2 days. I thought I had some time left...:wall:

If i upload until 16-04 can I still participate? 

I won't get a chance to process entries until the weekend, so if no one violently objects, I'd be happy to extend the deadline until midnight Friday.

3 minutes ago, Ayrlego said:

I won't get a chance to process entries until the weekend, so if no one violently objects, I'd be happy to extend the deadline until midnight Friday.

Nice, that will give me enough time :)

7 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

This would be perfect!

Hi guys, it may be a stupid question, but the options for challenge c (meeting the tyree’de in high sea or in a halosian settlement) are suggestions or the only available options? I mean, meeting them in the jungle or in a little tyree’de village on el Oleonda would be ok or not?

Just now, Keymonus said:

Hi guys, it may be a stupid question, but the options for challenge c (meeting the tyree’de in high sea or in a halosian settlement) are suggestions or the only available options? I mean, meeting them in the jungle or in a little tyree’de village on el Oleonda would be ok or not?

A Halosian settlement or the high seas are just suggestions. Feel free to be as creative as you want. The only stipulation is that the meeting should take place at a location on the the New Haven Seas map. On Oleonda would definitely be ok.

1 hour ago, Ayrlego said:

A Halosian settlement or the high seas are just suggestions. Feel free to be as creative as you want. The only stipulation is that the meeting should take place at a location on the the New Haven Seas map. On Oleonda would definitely be ok.

Thank you! Soon I’ll post my cat c entry

Great results so far !

Thank you @Ayrlego for already having posted the Cat A results (and I'm honorably on 3rd Place ! Cool !)

and Thanks to the judges to have greatly finish the notes so quickly !

The Factions results are so close... let's see what it will be next...

56 minutes ago, Legonaut said:

@Capt Wolf can you Update the Deadline please?

Deadline for Cat B is midnight Friday 17th April 2020. First post updated

3 hours ago, Keymonus said:

As well as the new emoticons! :pir-huzzah1:

I'm gonna Fight for at least one fleshie Pirate themed Emoticon!

Also the Question If the build to activate for example a ship If you get a license has to be a Micro build or Not?

Edited by Legonaut

All: please take note of the size restrictions for each category of the challenge. Unfortunately entries that exceed the size restrictions will be disqualified. 

I am working on my entry, and since I do not have many Asian-style minifigs, I was wondering what other minifigs would work for the Lotii. Any suggestions?

29 minutes ago, Beleg the Ranger said:

I am working on my entry, and since I do not have many Asian-style minifigs, I was wondering what other minifigs would work for the Lotii. Any suggestions?

I'm sure you can have something asian like with some Jedi outfits from SW or some other SW stuff : I used some myself to build me an asiatic Pirate crew (soon to be seen... :pir-wink:) Otherwhise; try to consider Ninjago Minifigs !

57 minutes ago, Faladrin said:

I'm sure you can have something asian like with some Jedi outfits from SW or some other SW stuff : I used some myself to build me an asiatic Pirate crew (soon to be seen... :pir-wink:) Otherwhise; try to consider Ninjago Minifigs !

Otherwise, even a good recombination of castle and pirate parts can do the job, especially if you put them in an Asian context! This is more or less the reason why the factions are defined by generic colors and not by specific parts, so that everyone can build according to his own collection