1 hour ago, Void_S said:

It's again the same mid-engine 70' Charger... Seems we may have this 'weird monster' or a modern 4-doors one.

To me it did not look so wide from that angle, but you're probably right. Agree that 1970 Charger would be ideal.

5 hours ago, Homersapien said:

this one is a beast but the classic will be probably, It appeals to older AFOL, this beast will only attract teenagers.

I am 34 years, it appeals to me also^^

10 hours ago, Homersapien said:

I'm 36 :). many Lego to us :D

I have 10 candler more...so age does not matter (I hope :grin: )

3 minutes ago, Homersapien said:

Now I'm curios who is the eldest on EuroBricks :D

some old fart (literally) :wink: could be of them

Edited by I_Igor

23 minutes ago, Homersapien said:

Now I'm curios who is the eldest on EuroBricks

@oracid maybe ... but who knows

And I'm only 43, and it doesn't matter to me much, which exactly will be made, and I understand, that lego needs to cover different ages.

Just small thing that I hope wil conclude age discussion - noone is to old for LEGO as you can see here (so let's continue on 2020 sets)

8455-1.png

23 hours ago, Jurss said:

@oracid maybe ... but who knows

And I'm only 43, and it doesn't matter to me much, which exactly will be made, and I understand, that lego needs to cover different ages.

Every time I see red gear I was hoping for news about set and not about someone's age *huh* and it is March already

16 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Every time I see red gear I was hoping for news about set and not about someone's age *huh* and it is March already

Yeah it’s March already but so what??!

It still can announce just 1 day before offical launch day. TLG are dare to do such thing, dare to let you wait until the last day, the recent creator expert Fiat500 already an example.

Of course leak is another matter...

So don’t expect we have more info So early as this set known that official launch is 27-April.

Crazy, that COVID-19 is definitely changing our daily life's.  At the time when we need to stay 'socially distant', having additional lego sets to occupy oneself with would be good.

Edited by Gzynek2323

If it is a vehicle specific to FF9, I think it will move along with the movie release date. If it is a 'generic' FF type car, it is not necessary to postpone the release. Probably the FF-copyright owners have a say in it as well...

It should be postponed. Global economy has taken a hit, and people will have less money to spend on LEGO. Therefore it makes sense to release fewer sets per year until the economy and willingness to spend recovers.

Yes I’d agree I’d expect any sets linked to any films to move with the film. The set that may end up being oddly placed will be the Marvel Black Widow set which is already available in the U.K. and I can see the film moving from its beginning of May slot in the cinemas here.

Remember the most important thing in any of this is for everyone to be safe and healthy. We can all wait for a few pieces of plastic.

Guys, according to my source, launch of this set will carry on as scheduled, no postpone.

And the car confirmed it is Dom’s 1970 Dodge Charger R/T

The source also said some store already open for pre-order but sorry I don’t have more detail about those store

Edited by Technicallism

38 minutes ago, Technicallism said:

Guys, according to my source, launch of this set will carry on as scheduled, no postpone.

And the car confirmed it is Dom’s 1970 Dodge Charger R/T

The source also said some store already open for pre-order but sorry I don’t have more detail about those store

Nice to hear that, perhaps your source knows the scale of it?