I think the Powered Up system has great potential but the app has one major flaw (apart from some others) - it has zero documentation available. I created a code block guide that has all blocks listed in the current version of the app. Here's a video about it:

There're two versions available, a simple one that can be scrolled easily and provides quick access to the block's category, name, description and a simple example. The extended version has more information added but the navigation is different due to the size of the table. Hope you'll find it useful, let me know what you think about it.

Thank you so much for this work, figuring all this out must have been a ton of work. I'd completely missed the "custom controller" blocks, those seem very interesting. 

Really cool!  great work!!

However, could you possibly change the page theme (for this one page), so it appears 'full width' - or just open up as a plain page, so we don't get ugly scrollbars.

It would be great to see the full width, on nice modern widescreens, rather than constrained to the narrow theme on the site

800x451.jpg

Thanks again!

@RohanBeckett I already removed the side widgets for this page but I cannot override the theme width, and I don't want to break it for the whole site. Tried a couple of custom CSS tricks that promise to override the max width value of the theme but none of them worked so far. 

Thanks for putting this together.  It's great to see that there are dedicated blocks to the acceleration of and deceleration of motors - this is missing from the Mindstorms blocks, although you can program your own custom block.  It seems like Lego's trying to make the PU system easier to control.

@RohanBeckett I found a way to override the theme settings, not the width of the body is set to 100%. The page looks weird on wide screens because the header and menu is much narrower now but I'll leave like this until I figure out a better way.

ah! that's great!  much better.. and thanks to the nifty column button, I can hide columns I don't need, and fit everything on screen now! :)

would be good to have an "All' rows option, rather than limiting to 100.. but it's not too bad!

Thank you for compiling this! I'm having a problem though - I can't see the same icons in my Powered Up app. None of the blue controller blocks on this guide show up; they are completely different - no sliders, just buttons. 

Also, does the code block power the controller UI?? It's so confusing. I can't believe TLG expects people to figure this out without any documentation whatsoever.