1 hour ago, Interceptor said:

And that rumour was totally false, starting with backhoe on the list... 

That could be taken as just "non-ordinary opening doors" rather than exactly "gullwing".

By the way, these doors (Lambo-ones) were already presented in 8070 and worked amazingly.

Edited by Void_S

This was the Sian's teaser on the Frankfurt Motor show:

And this is a new teaser by them for the LEGO car:

Based on this my bet is on a red Sian :) 

38 minutes ago, Void_S said:

That could be taken as just "non-ordinary opening doors" rather than exactly "gullwing".

By the way, these doors (Lambo-ones) were already presented in 8070 and worked amazingly.

The point is that that rumor was completely false to begin with. For instance, it mentioned that the helicopter would use the wheel arch panels to house the rear rotor. Meanwhile, the helicopter we're getting doesn't even have a rear rotor!

I'm pretty sure that it won't be red.

I agree with the Sian but in my option it will be different color then red.  If they ever do Ferrari in this scale, they'll use red then

If that was the Sian teaser for the motor show when it was launched then that’s the answer. I still think the metallic green we’ve had from long ago is a good chance. Lamborghinis are bold cars, they won’t want to use a colour already used so that rules out orange and blue.

also the 2016 Gt3 RS was revealed in Geneva in orange (orangey red) and the 2 tone blue is classic Bugatti and was revealed in this colour scheme (also in 2016 Geneva).

the Sian has been launched in the metallic green so I think it’ll be this colour and not red

Aren't LEGO quite strict about introducing new colors to the current palette? Even if it is a color that existed before – with dark turquoise, for instance, designers had to actively promote until it was reintroduced, as far as I know. I would bet on lime green – it is a proper Lamborghini color that would definitely stand out.

Edited by imvanya

7 minutes ago, imvanya said:

Aren't LEGO quite strict about introducing new colors to the current palette? Even if it is a color that existed before – with dark turquoise for instance, designers had to actively promote until it was reintroduced, as far as I know. I would bet on lime green – it is a proper Lamborghini color that would definitely stand out.

Lime green would be a more probable choice, given the resurgence of lime panels in 2020 1H sets.

Oof, look at these rims...the star is so thin, there is no way you could make it like this from plastic. What will they do?

I wanted some new rims, but not these, I cant put these on a 90s JDM :iamded_lol:

Also, I don't think they'll hesitate to use a rare as hell color that will never appear again in a technic set. Like the Land Rover or the Le Mans Racer, or the Crawler.

I could bet it´s coming in the same color like the Defender. Good for all the military guys, very bad for supercar builders :sick:. What else could you expect from the company nowadays...

Edited by brunojj1

2 minutes ago, brunojj1 said:

I could bet it´s coming in the same color like the Defender. Good for all the military guys, very bad for supercar builders :sick:

I dont think they would drop 2 big cars with the same color and nothing in between... 

I wonder how long it'll take them to drop some wheel arches in a useful color, like Black, white, yellow, or red :sceptic:

It would really benefit all of the car MOCers that arn't like me.

I hate the fact that there will be tons of stickers on this extremely expensive set. 

These days I have been building tons of technic sets and stickers are really becoming teadious. (I built 2 rovers, porsche 911,volvo autonomous, compact crane, a smale dozer along with speed champions). I think I have applied 200+ and I am just bored of them. I will pass it for that reason. 

29 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

I dont think they would drop 2 big cars with the same color and nothing in between... 

Or the opposite - there has to be some continuation of one specific color. Then the original car has been presented in that olive green and the unique number 63 on it. Anything else would be a big surprise and extraordinary welcomed!

29 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

I wonder how long it'll take them to drop some wheel arches in a useful color, like Black, white, yellow, or red :sceptic:

You name it! "They are fighting us MOCers" - I can´t get over this thought for some reason.. 

Edited by brunojj1

Don't worry Brunojj1.  Your P1 beats the Chiron by a long way in my opinion.  Lego have a bit to do before they release a set as nice as that!!

But I am looking forward to this Lamborghini.  Who knows what colour they will choose.  

Edited by Pvdb

14 hours ago, Mizyaz said:

14 hours ago, Mizyaz said:

I hate the fact that there will be tons of stickers on this extremely expensive set. 

If it is true that it has a lot of stickers on it, this will be sad. No one likes stickers.
Especially in some case you want to reuse the parts later for some reason or MOC.

14 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

To be honest I don't think they will release a full black or black based color car, even I and all of us want it so hard...
Black is a boring color (Especially for the guy who do marketing), and a full black parts car is way too beneficial for the MOCers.
Or maybe they will release another new color...? Mat-Black?

But I still hope they will change my mind.

Well, the Bugatti would have been the perfect opportunity to release black and red wheel arches at once, with the red front/black rear color sceme. Thats not boring, that's way better than blue&blue. But they didn't do it. 

The Lambo will be green, I bet.

In the 2020 thread someone is saying it’s green, but not which one.

57 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

Well, the Bugatti would have been the perfect opportunity to release black and red wheel arches at once, with the red front/black rear color sceme. Thats not boring, that's way better than blue&blue. But they didn't do it. 

The Lambo will be green, I bet.

You have to remember 2 tone blue is very classic Bugatti 

8 minutes ago, nicjasno said:

My expectations are very low.

I do not have any expectations in this price range :cry_sad:

10 minutes ago, nicjasno said:

My expectations are very low.

I just hope for useful new pieces for my MOCs :classic:

I am hoping for mechanisms which make me ask "I wonder how they achieved it?" again. The last time when this happened, was at the announcement of the Claas and its awesome steering system.

I am missing a bit of this magic these days. And that affects the whole Technic line. 

Edited by Frequenzberater
Typo

Me back in 2018 in wish topic :laugh:

On 6/6/2018 at 12:43 PM, Ivan_M said:

Lime = Lamborghini, beside that: it is VW (licence), it would fit along with other two when displayed on shelf, no new molds required