Just now, Meatman said:

Are we really getting small panels for side mirrors again?

Looks nothing like the original though...

Maybe they use the same colour as the 42110 Defender?

I really hope it won't be that strange green color :wacko: (even thought they could reintroduce metallic green)
It might be a good occasion for big wheel arches in a more common color (like red, black, white or even yellow)

56 minutes ago, Meatman said:

Are we really getting small panels for side mirrors again?

Looks like it. You can see the small curve at the top which divides the section with pinholes and the round section.

87080pb049.png

Edited by Didumos69

55 minutes ago, Jundis said:

side mirrors again

We, at Lego, value ecology and recycling therefore we reuse our designs. (That's sarcastic)

Honestly, im waaaay too freakingh hyped about this set. I dont really see what this set would add in terms of features above what the Chiron already has, but im not a big bugatti/porsche fan, Lamborghini on the other hand, i think their road cars are second only to Ferrari, and sometimes not even that. Getting to build one in Technic form and having that sit besides the Chiron and GT3RS is just really awesome.

My only worry (especially since we've got the community to fix any design flaws) is the choice of colour, it is really hard to find any pics of the Sian in any colour other then that weird green/goldish tint, and i would hate it if the model ends up being landrover olive. IMHO it needs to be a uniquely lambo colour, like yellow and black, or lime green (close to Verde Mantis on the Huracan)

I just hope they finally have the suspension issues fixed in this model. My Bugatti's front suspension drags on the ground. :thumbdown:

5 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

My only worry (especially since we've got the community to fix any design flaws) is the choice of colour, it is really hard to find any pics of the Sian in any colour other then that weird green/goldish tint, and i would hate it if the model ends up being landrover olive. IMHO it needs to be a uniquely lambo colour, like yellow and black, or lime green (close to Verde Mantis on the Huracan) 

The colour choice worries me as well. Also, I hope for chromed/silver wheels this time. I find black as on the 911 boring and the blue on the Chiron makes those wheels hard to use for any other model.

same here but the countaches roof dip does not continue to the front - the mirrors are closer to scale for the contach but still too large. But the sides of the front bumper are straight from a us spec late model countach but this might just be to the use of lego. The sian is to the next gen lambo what the revinton was to the aventador so it might be the next gen main v12 from lambo which will take a lot of design ques from the sian (and the countach) hence the slight differences. 

No surprise here ... I hope indeed that they choose a good colour! For the rest, I’m already looking forward to @jb70‘s Pimp my Lambo version! :grin:

Just now, Paul Boratko said:

Lego even threw a clue in the promo as to what the model is going to be. Very clever... 

That three point star can only allude to one thing: Lamborghini Sian.

27 minutes ago, Paul Boratko said:

Lego even threw a clue in the promo as to what the model is going to be. Very clever... 

Yep, and another one I noticed, was the background having the same clue.

800x1000.jpg

25 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

That three point star can only allude to one thing: Lamborghini Sian.

The rear lights of the aventador also have this shape

lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4--55b8b994b

So, the main technical differences between this and the Chiron are the door opening system and electric hybrid feature. I wonder if and how Lego will incorporate the latter.

Just now, valenciaeric said:

So, the main technical differences between this and the Chiron are the door opening system and electric hybrid feature. I wonder if and how Lego will incorporate the latter.

One other potential difference is that the Lambo might have a gearbox that's kinda realistic!

4 minutes ago, valenciaeric said:

And the V-12

11 minutes ago, aussie_huddo said:

The rear lights of the aventador also have this shape

The colour of the “light” in my picture is white though...

If it will be Sian, I am curious how they will build the front lights. I hope they wil not be as a sticker or print.

According to rear lights of an Aventador, yes they do look the same and TBH I don't mind having Aventador instead of Sian :). So I can't wait for the first pics.

Edited by Jaromir
Added phrase.

7 hours ago, valenciaeric said:

Lamborghinis website makes mention of "smart materials", stuff like engine bay vent flaps opening due to high temperature without any eletronics (they use temperature activated springs). It also feature a carbon monocoque, so expect a "mariage" type build like the chiron, with the engine/gearbox on a subframe. Active aerodynamics (which the Chiron also has with the wing) and rear wheel steering.

As for the Aventador, if you look at the silhouette in the picture, the roof line of the aventador is more "double bubble" then the straight high-low-high lines of the Sian, which the lego model mirrors. Also, the Y-shape in all the promo material is bright/blue like in the Sian, rather then red as in the Aventador. Another pointer for me is that the Aventador is 9 years old by now, and will probably be replaced this/next year, if it isnt the Sian, my money would be on a "to be announced" Aventador succesor over the Aventador itself.

I understand roof line, but I at the moment cna't imagine how sides are made, there is also some slight inside dent some kind of one stud. Maybe there will be some new panels?