Im not sure about that detachable hood. Hope it can be fixed to frame just to be lifted up not just placed on top of it.

42115-PDP-202003-Block-Standard-5.jpg
Seems like a very sturdy gearbox thanks to the large frame. Can't wait to build it.

2 minutes ago, Valkyx said:

I just hope the same fk up as it was with bugatti wont happen.

Well, it's called Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 after all.

Sorry, couldn't help it :classic:

I like the fact that front part of roof is attached via technic part not just flexible joins. You will be abble to pick it up from front.

16 minutes ago, Valkyx said:

Why blue friction pins in the suspension again...

https://www.lego.com/pl-pl/product/lamborghini-sian-fkp-37-42115

There is a pic of rear suspension.

They reduce the slack. The spring's black part usually has no friction when using friction pins. Also it look like an aceeptable solution, since movement angles are low. As long as no other element use friction pins, unlike what Chiron used on all 4 corners.

Brothers brick released one of the design video's (a bit like the podcasts for the Chiron, but with video):

I have to say, when you see it in videos from different angles and moved around, it does look quite beautiful. The side view with the rear lights is, IMO, close enough to the real thing. The side vent is not perfect, and the side window line does not curve up, but it is still a recognizable and impressive look. And I think lime green suits the Lambo.

18667-mid.jpg

OMG Uwe Wabra talks!!!!

I think that's the first time I've seen him speaking.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

Having seen these two videos, I'm now a lot more open to it. The rear diffuser does stick out at the sides, but having now seen it moving around and being handled I think I'm sold on it :wub: It's a very impressive model, and definitely a step up from the Chiron in aesthetic accuracy

3 hours ago, valenciaeric said:

Nice model but if you have the Chiron then you have 95% of this already. Main changes are the better doors and front suspension and a couple of new panels.

Of course TLG know that people who have the 911 and Chiron will buy this anyway but i would say it´s less of a step forward mechanically than the Chiron was from the 911 and we need to wait for reviews to see of the execution is better e.g. less friction, no sagging suspension.

I thought the same thing.  In fact, without the bodywork, and just the chassis.... I see pretty much the same thing as I did with the Chiron.....

Though I do think a cool idea for TLG would be to come up with a supercar chassis.... and then several different body part packs that one could build several body "shells" to just add to the chassis.  Kinda like RC cars do...

Box 1 is rear and full gearbox with paddles. Nice it will be possible to test it after box1.

6 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Having seen these two videos, I'm now a lot more open to it. The rear diffuser does stick out at the sides, but having now seen it moving around and being handled I think I'm sold on it :wub: It's a very impressive model, and definitely a step up from the Chiron in aesthetic accuracy

Someone is on an emotional roller coaster.

A definite buy for me. 379 Eur is quite steep, but still, it’s gorgeous. I think I remember grabbing the other two way lower than that? 

What would be the best deal for it? What do you guys think?

Edited by thunderl

Just now, Gimmick said:

Someone is on an emotional roller coaster.

Lol I know right. But nah, seeing it move around definitely has helped me. There's worth in trying to fix a few of the messed up proportions in the back of course though. I have the same feelings as with the 42110 Defender. I didn't really like the front, but after building it and getting a feel for it in person, I'm much more impressed.

Just now, thunderl said:

What would be the best deal for it?

In about two years' time you'll be able to snag it for 33% off secondhand I reckon. That's what I'm seeing with the Chiron now

2 minutes ago, thunderl said:

A definite buy for me. 379 Eur is quite steep, but still, it’s gorgeous. I think I remember grabbing the other two way lower than that? 

What would be the best deal for it? What do you guys think?

The Porsche's RRP was €299.99; the Chiron's was €369.99. I reckon it should be fairly easy to come by with a 30% discount, so in the €260-270 range.

Edited by suffocation

3 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

In about two years' time you'll be able to snag it for 33% off secondhand I reckon. That's what I'm seeing with the Chiron now

I meant new. I believe 20% or about 300 is very realistic.

Edited by thunderl

55 minutes ago, Jaromir said:

Here is everything we need, cool functions with door and rear spoiler :)

Interesting that the video is marked as "made for kids" even though it's an 18+ product... :laugh_hard:

The Mack Truck almost convinced me to jump back into the wallet-emptying maw that is Technic but I think that Lamborghini may have finally done it.