2 minutes ago, astyanax said:

20120517.gif

:laugh_hard::laugh_hard::laugh_hard:

Thank you; I’m leaning towards the yellow circle in real life...  :wink:

Cool, just two more days!

(am i the only one here more excited about the ducati launching soon? I know the lambo will ultimately be much cooler, but with a 400 euro plus pricetag ill be waiting a bit for a deal, a 60 euro ducati though.. no point waiting for just ten bucks off)

19 hours ago, Sariel said:

That was slow. I got 6h 22m on my second try, which I'm told is faster than Chiron's own designer builds it ;)

I'm already looking forward to a cheerful review of the Sian! Allow me to recall your CLAAS (42054) video review:

lime is love, lime is life

What can go wrong?! :grin_wub:

Interestingly enough, glow-in-the-dark (phosphorescent) headlights are not entirely out of question - the box photos show us white headlights and GITD lego elements exist in a greenish milky white colour :moar:  Cannot wait until full reveal :sweet:

Edited by syclone

Quite excited about it, hopefully I won't have to wait until august to get it here.

I believe this only makes sense if the backlights are lit too! This could be the very reason we’re not getting a full rear view yet...

Edited by thunderl

"It’s big, it’s loud and it’s STUNNING! Introducing the… ? Find out what we’ve created with Lamborghini on 05/28/20 "

Hmm... that makes me wonder if this is just over-exxagerating by the marketing machine, or... well, Lego does have sound bricks (with diverse sounds) and light bricks too, with built in batteries... :innocent:

Edited by agrof

27 minutes ago, thunderl said:

I believe this only makes sense if the backlights are lit too! This could be the very reason we’re not getting a full rear view yet...

If they're daylight running lights, the rear doesn't have to be lit as well.

What is that strange green color that the set has? Is metalic green returning? Or is it a brand new color?

I wouldn't be very surprised if metallic green returned (not necessarily in this set), as well as other metallic colours: TLG seems to have taken a liking to metallic gold in the 80012.

1 minute ago, Lego David said:

What is that strange green color that the set has? Is metalic green returning? Or is it a brand new color?

There is a photo on the first page of the topic.

5 minutes ago, Magical Duck said:

Pretty sure it's just the same lime green in the CLAAS

You beat me to it.

Remember to manage those expectations guys. I've said a lot of things that I would like to see, or think we should see, but that's not the same as expectations. I wouldn't bet on there being any electronics. Would be nice, and the teasers do seem to imply working lights but I don't expect them.

1 hour ago, vectormatic said:

Cool, just two more days!

(am i the only one here more excited about the ducati launching soon? I know the lambo will ultimately be much cooler, but with a 400 euro plus pricetag ill be waiting a bit for a deal, a 60 euro ducati though.. no point waiting for just ten bucks off)

I am excited about the Ducati too, the only set I consider buying of the 2020 sets. I want the Lambo too but I am not spending that amount of money on one set, well maybe if it was a red Ferrari.

1 hour ago, astyanax said:

What can go wrong?! :grin_wub:

Well, that it has multiple shades of lime or color inconsistency

2 minutes ago, Stewen said:

whatever color, just don't green ... :(

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

Wow !!!  I choose Purple, then Lime and then Teal.  But we al know already it’s going to be the Lime green...

But I sure like it in Purple though !!!.... :wub_drool:

By green do you mean lime? I prefer the lime colour personally. It'll be interesting to see how it looks in real life. 

Just now, allanp said:

By green do you mean lime? I prefer the lime colour personally. It'll be interesting to see how it looks in real life. 

Yeah, the lime sorry. I think it looks great that way and very Lambo. I wouldn't have mind the Land Rover Green either to be honest. 

6 minutes ago, Wimmer said:

Azta !!! Lila, majd Lime, majd Teal választom. De már tudjuk, hogy ez zöldzöld lesz ...

De biztos vagyok benne, hogy tetszik a lila !!! : Wub_drool:

I wouldn't have bought it if it was like that

IMG_0294-1.jpg