Seems like a small box compared to the Bugatti.

On second thought, those three boxes in the top right corner seems to me like it means “don’t put on shelves before 16-5”.

Edited by LvdH

Maybe that is something else, maybe it is the one we are discussing.
I found that image under a post of 42115 Lambo topic they're discussing. Guess maybe we(I) got trolled.

Time will tell...

21 hours ago, mahjqa said:

I doubt it will be olive for the simple reason they still have an olive-coloured car on the shelves. (See also the creator car sets modeled on real cars, which have all been given distinct colours)

I don’t think this is the case.

For instance, we have Porsche 911 RSR in white last year, then later on come in Liebherr in white. Again in 2018, we have dark Azure in 42077, then later on come in Bugatti Chiron.

I believe TLG designs & decide the color more or less based on the production of the part too. For example if the same year release products, whenever they invest a color pigment and largly produce, hope so the part can share and use in few new release product, thats make the factory can continuously  produce without change the color pigment to the plastic mould.

Please note, changing a color pigment in a same moulding machine take you alot of downtime & wastage. Of course they can have different machine to produce only the assigned color continuously, but imagine so many color, so still possible they need to change for some cases and they try to avoid it as much as possible.

Also possible that the left over parts from previous year may asked by production side to make a new model based on that color to clear away the storage.

For instance, many dark Azure park was left over from 42070 due to bad sales?! maybe!? So you will have more dark Azure model in following year.... 42077....42083... Of course not always happen on this case.

Edited by Technicallism

On 5/13/2020 at 8:56 AM, vectormatic said:

Im also not sure what kind of AWD system Lambo normally use, but there is no way they use a haldex.

I just saw an article on Lambo's own website, stating in uses a '4th gen Haldex', whatever that may be...

https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/models/limited-series/sian-fkp-37 (scroll down to technical specs). 

I think it might have been mentioned before, but wouldn't the green from 42039 be a decent option?

A. It would look good next to the orange of the Porsche and blue of the Bugatti

B. It has the look of an outlandish Lambo colour

C. It would look good matched to gold wheels

3 hours ago, Technicallism said:

Also possible that the left over parts from previous year may asked by production side to make a new model based on that color to clear away the storage.

For instance, many dark Azure park was left over from 42070 due to bad sales?! maybe!? So you will have more dark Azure model in following year.... 42077....42083... Of course not always happen on this case.

I highly doubt this is the case, don't think they decide on a color based on "leftover" parts. TLG plans the releases years ahead, they should have a complex strategy for the part production and color usage. Sometimes we see pieces in new colors appearing in smaller sets and/or in less visible spots just to optimize the usage and to ramp up production, those parts usually appear in a year or two in another set where the new color variation actually makes sense. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lamborghini in Defender-green, although I would not be particularly happy about it. 

Btw it could be dark green as well, as the new Monkie kid set has some Technic panels in that color :laugh: I wonder what set will use these later on...

80013_Lifestyle_envr_shot6688_small.jpg.b81b8cd0df2b5030d5ae9e08c3c50b1d.jpg

Maybe the Osprey? Think it would suit the helicopter well. But I assume the colour would give it an unwanted military look. 

Edited by Frequenzberater

54 minutes ago, Frequenzberater said:

Maybe the Osprey? Think it would suit the helicopter well. But I assume the colour would give it an unwanted military look.

I'm pretty sure I heard that the tiltrotor's orange and black

3 hours ago, kbalage said:

Btw it could be dark green as well, as the new Monkie kid set has some Technic panels in that color :laugh: I wonder what set will use these later on...

You could be onto something there. Dark green with gold wheels would look good

7 hours ago, kbalage said:

I highly doubt this is the case, don't think they decide on a color based on "leftover" parts. TLG plans the releases years ahead, they should have a complex strategy for the part production and color usage. Sometimes we see pieces in new colors appearing in smaller sets and/or in less visible spots just to optimize the usage and to ramp up production, those parts usually appear in a year or two in another set where the new color variation actually makes sense. 

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Lamborghini in Defender-green, although I would not be particularly happy about it. 

80013_Lifestyle_envr_shot6688_small.jpg.b81b8cd0df2b5030d5ae9e08c3c50b1d.jpg

Yes i agree most of the set plan a year ahead, but i believe those designer are using computer software to design it and that the color scheme can be decided at the very later stage before a real prototype is created before mass production.

I remember back to 42099 when the leaked box art came out with the color in dark grey (same as the Mack Anthem) and look like the model design is confirmed at >6 months earlier than actual release date, but this model end up finalized in new bright orange.

Yeah i agree this dark green may be planned to use in coming technic set, as they wont mass production this part just for 1-2 sets product. Moreover, technic brick are mostly use for technic model unlike system brick where most of the theme can share it so they can produce in very high stock and slowly use them for new release.

4 hours ago, MarkyMark42 said:

You could be onto something there. Dark green with gold wheels would look good

I think it would be to "british raciing green-ish" and for a Lambo it has to be weird. But dark or olive green... people will build tanks with these parts for sure :D

I just have the feeling that there must be a new wheel arch piece for the front wheel. Here are the side view of 42056 and the real Sian side by side.

germany-frankfurt-10september-2019-lambo

27577005102_2eea51c1d7_b.jpg

The standard Porsche wheel arch in the front wheel is just too squarish, and the slant at the front isn't as steep as that in the real Sian. Even a 3x13 curved panel on top of the wheel arch can't convey the curves in the real Sian.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

14 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I just have the feeling that there must be a new wheel arch piece for the front wheel. Here are the side view of 42056 and the real Sian side by side.

germany-frankfurt-10september-2019-lambo

27577005102_2eea51c1d7_b.jpg

The standard Porsche wheel arch in the front wheel is just too squarish, and the slant at the front isn't as steep as that in the real Sian. Even a 3x13 curved panel on top of the wheel arch can't convey the curves in the real Sian.

I hope so. I can even imagine the same piece being used in front and the rear wheel archs.

Delete if not allowed...might be fake who knows..came across this just now

98341560_4120189771339351_42199266624914

Edited by SheldonF

1 minute ago, SheldonF said:

Delete if not allowed...might be fake who knows..came across this just now

98341560_4120189771339351_42199266624914

Cool, Finally some new archs.

Looks like whoever thought it might be 18+ was right :laugh: 

I am impressed. Looks really good. Is that a helicopter rotor used at the skirt?

It looks pretty good. New panels which is great. I hope we do not have to wait two years to get them in different colours. I am very curious about the rear end and interior.

Wow heck yes! :O Thats Lime Green isnt it?

New front trunk panes as well!

Edited by Coolusername

I told chu guys the next supercar is gonna be lime!!!

There was a post back then about 42105, in which i talked about the surge of Dark Azure before the release of Bugatti, and this year there have been a lot of lime parts. I think @Maaboo35 dismissed my theory as nonsensical.

Looking at the left and right sides of the box it appears as if it’s upside down. Bearing in mind the underside of the GT3 and Chiron’s boxes it’s either a photo of a preproduction box or a fake. Just my thoughts.

16-DA9-B5-E-5-A50-4-B5-E-9535-17-D604500

E0425331-CB6-D-4-B80-A5-D6-A0-D299882-B8

Another image of the same box. This one doesn't seem to have the 1:8 on it though

120099786.jpg

Edited by 99flake