I think this color inconsistency will be a real problem for some of y'all, because even if TLG does fix the issue in the future these discolored bricks will still be out there on Bricklink and Brickowl and cause anger in the future.

13 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

I think this color inconsistency will be a real problem for some of y'all, because even if TLG does fix the issue in the future these discolored bricks will still be out there on Bricklink and Brickowl and cause anger in the future. 

Good point, buying lime green from bricklink is going to be a crapshoot in a post Sian world.

All this stuff really annoyes me, id love to have a third car next to the GT3RS and Chiron, and the Lime green would complement the orange and blue very well, but these issues are entirely unacceptable given the price point, and them selling it as a high end, enthusiast show piece, and the (legitimate) alternatives are colours that dont match as well with the other two.

2 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

One store I commonly order from actually had a note under all the lime parts “may have small color inconsistencies”. 

That being said it’s certainly been improved a LOT since the first release. I recently ordered a ton of lime from LEGO and all of them seem to be the same color except 22961 and 15100. They somehow can’t get those right.

On 12/7/2020 at 3:22 AM, blondasek said:

@Ngoc Nguyen do you still have that never Sian? Are you able to make pictures to see the real differences?

Anyone bought recently Sian and sees a difference as well?

Also, does anyone contacted Lego for a parts replacement and get any reply?

120192863_392201268448753_20596352602037

120342734_369712707543812_16943064409310

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

2 hours ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

120342734_369712707543812_16943064409310

It looks like you are putting photos, but all I see is some kind of long number... ;/

22 minutes ago, keymaker said:

It looks like you are putting photos, but all I see is some kind of long number... ;/

Pics work for me, it is probably your browser causing the problem

1 hour ago, Gray Gear said:

Pics work for me, it is probably your browser causing the problem

The images are hosted on facebook, and firefox by default blocks images from facebook unless the entire tab is facebook.

6 hours ago, blondasek said:

@Ngoc Nguyen did you ask Lego for replacement? This looks terrible... I am really afraid that they will not resolve that problem before EOL and I will have to buy it like that :(

No I didn't. I dont think they will resolve the problem anyway.

Ordered mine on Nov 19th (Amazon UK, at 239£). Hopefully will receive today at my doorstep. Will start building and see how it turns out. The color issues are not too much big of a deal for me though..the set still offers more positive than that.

Edited by thekoRngear

The more I look at the completed car the more I am impressed with it. The angles and construction techniques are a lot more complex than the Porsche or Bugatti. Small things make big differences, the angle of the doors when they are closed. The curvature of the rear spoiler. The intersects of the headlight pieces.  Initially I was sceptical about this set, but it is now my favourite of the three.

This model is awesome I always admire Lamborghini and it looks. One day will buy this car on my own. Until then my nephew has played with Lego bricks.

On 12/8/2020 at 4:46 PM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

omg, OMG! What's with you hands? they are green!!!*oh2*

as far as I know, there is nothing LEGO can do with this. I heard, someone got new parts, but they appeared the same wrong lime

On 12/9/2020 at 5:52 AM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

No I didn't. I dont think they will resolve the problem anyway.

Ok, I may understand why you think like that, but if nobody will be requesting a replacement, they will never try to do more. Even for such a small thing like I had with Ducati, where 5 out of 8 pin holes with axle were basicaly dark red instead of red, they did send me a new parts which were acurate and as they should. Still not too late :)

Does anyone in this thread who bought Lambo and has colour issue, asked lego to provide a new parts? What was the answer?

800x624.jpg
No no no. It still exists. I have just opened bag 1’s and found these two have consistency issues. Wish could take the pic a bit better. Mine was ordered on November 19. But so far, the building experience is awesome. This is my first 1:8 Lego supercar.

On 12/8/2020 at 11:37 PM, Flossie said:

The more I look at the completed car the more I am impressed with it. The angles and construction techniques are a lot more complex than the Porsche or Bugatti. Small things make big differences, the angle of the doors when they are closed. The curvature of the rear spoiler. The intersects of the headlight pieces.  Initially I was sceptical about this set, but it is now my favourite of the three.

I agree. Mine was a set that came from Europe (you can tell if it has white stickers all over the outside of the box), and the color differences between the parts seems almost none in the greater parts like panels, but there is a little between the small parts and the flex axles. 
But overall, I am still really impressed and it’s my favorite model of the three as well. (Porsche second and Bugatti third). 

But now here is the fun question;... what will the next one be, and will it come out in 2022 to match the two year interval they have with these cars. You know they are working on it already because they need all the time they have in those two years...  :drool:

Edited by Wimmer

8 minutes ago, Wimmer said:

Porsche second and Bugatti third

Same for me. The design language and use of Lego pieces are very inconsistent and jumbled.

On 12/9/2020 at 1:55 PM, rm8 said:

as far as I know, there is nothing LEGO can do with this. I heard, someone got new parts, but they appeared the same wrong lime

I refuse to believe there is nothing they can do. They were able to do it fine in the past but they changed they way they coloured the pieces. Now parts seem more transparent at sharp edges. It may be that this new method makes it impossible to get consistent colour, ok fine, go back to the old way then. Lego have always justified their prices compared to the competition by saying they are higher quality, but while these colour inconsistencies remain they don't have that excuse. On the other hand people still keep buying their product, so what reason do they have to change?

2 minutes ago, allanp said:

On the other hand people still keep buying their product, so what reason do they have to change?

If you dont like the product, dont buy it. That is the only way consumers have a voice.

Otherwhise TLG will just keep on lowering the production cost (and with that quality) while cranking up the prices at the same time. 

Looking at the official photos of the upcoming flowers, I don't think TLG has been able to resolve the color issue:

40461-1.jpg?1

4 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

Looking at the official photos of the upcoming flowers, I don't think TLG has made the decision to resolve the color issue:

Fixed it for ya :wink:

Guys, need a bit of help here. Bag 3 is done. Can someone kindly assure the steearing has right amount of turn? It is steered to the left most.

800x715.jpg

19 minutes ago, LvdH said:

The 1x2 lime liftarms that will hold the brakes are facing the wrong way.

Thanks a lot! It now turns as it should.

On 7/15/2020 at 12:37 PM, Captain Ron said:

Hi all. New here but been lurking for months. The wealth of knowledge in this site is frankly incredible. I've been a Lego fan all my life and have in recent years reawakened my interest. I've just completed book 1 of this awesome Lamborghini Sian model. To challenge myself a bit more I decided to build it as an RHD example. To this end I've been working from the PDF instructions (keeping the lovely manuals immaculate) and reversing the pages left/right in batches of 50 or so by screenshotting on my iPad and then flipping the images horizontally. All going well so far. Went to download book 2 last night but the Lego.com site seems to be having issues with the PDF download links for this and some other models. Anyone have a link to somewhere else that has the original PDFs of the manuals?

Going to be building mine soon! Any chance you could send over those pictures as I was also planning on doing a RHD model, it would save a load of time would be hugely appreciated mate:blush::thumbup: