@tomek9210 Twisting the chassis is a bit extreme... I don't think there is an exact measuremen for that, also it is still Lego, there will be always some flex in such a big construction.

The red towballs are the connections for the steering links, this is how it works with the newer wheel hubs.

Edited by agrof

3 minutes ago, agrof said:

@tomek9210 Twisting the chassis is a bit extreme... I don't think there is an exact measuremen for that, also it is still Lego, there will be always some flex in such a big construction.

The red towballs are the connections for the steering links, this is how it works with the newer wheel hubs.

I meant the towballs mounted to lime green 2x1 liftarms on the wheel hubs. They are not attached to steering links or suspension arms / stabilisers.

800x600.jpg

@kbalage It was a very informative and thought-out review and your comments are in line with what I think about this set. Thank you and keep up good work. 

6 minutes ago, tomek9210 said:

I meant the towballs mounted to lime green 2x1 liftarms on the wheel hubs. They are not attached to steering links or suspension arms / stabilisers.

Sorry, my bad - didn't remember those despite watched the review just recently, so call me Mr. Goldfish. :classic:

Looks like only visuals to me, to extend the brake calipers from the side view... but definitely weird. Oh well, as LvdH wrote below. I need some sleep.

Edited by agrof

Yes, sales are live and i just buyed one. A little extra will be added, the hotrod 40409.

Edited by lepeltje
Extra info

5 hours ago, kbalage said:

Better late then never, here is my review of the set with a detailed demonstration of the building process & the different features:

Very informative review. Thanks.

Can it be that you made an error in the gearbox? Or more precisely in the 90 degree limiters? It looks like the two LBG liftarms that are pushed against the orange #2 connectors are mounted one stud too far outward. They are now angled, instead of straight up. That could also explain the troubles you occasionaly had with the shifting.

55 minutes ago, lepeltje said:

Yes, sales are live and i just buyed one. A little extra will be added, the hotrod 40409.

48 minutes ago, Coolusername said:

^^Same for me^^

1 hour ago, Snorrowitz said:

sales are live in Europe

30 minutes ago, Fuzzock said:

Ordered. :)

Ian...

congrats! what time is it in EU?

im in NA

3 minutes ago, GenericMIKE said:

congrats! what time is it in EU?

Now it is 01:04 here in the Netherlands.

12 minutes ago, GenericMIKE said:

ah so the model goes live 12:01AM

Yes, it is live, just woke up and ordered one :drool:

Now I just have wait until it is delivered. Fortunately, I'm a very patient person. :tongue:

Yup !...  Sales are live on the US west coast too. Now 21:30 and I could order mine. 

At least this went better than with the Porsche...   :sweet:

Now lets hope the boxes won’t get mangled in shipping ???

Edited by Wimmer

It won't let me order mine. It keeps saying that BOA needs more verification. Wtf does it need more for this? Ffs I have more than enough money for this thing. I want it before they sell out.

7 minutes ago, Wimmer said:

Yup !...  Sales are live on the US west coast too. Now 21:30 and I could order mine. 

At least this went better than with the Porsche...   :sweet:

Now lets hope the boxes won’t get mangled in shipping ???

Same here. Ordered my lambo and got 2 free gifts with it!

Free Beach Buggy set and Free Hot Rod Set!

Hope it arrives in 3-5days too.

4 minutes ago, Robo-Knight said:

It won't let me order mine. It keeps saying that BOA needs more verification. Wtf does it need more for this? Ffs I have more than enough money for this thing. I want it before they sell out.

I live on the East Coast by the way.

Edited by Robo-Knight

Yes indeed, I ordered right at midnight EST.  I have read all of the posts on this thread, and while I'm not wild about the different shades of lime of some parts, I still had to have it.  I have the Chiron and it was a blast to build.  I fully get that the Lambo is similar in many ways from a parts/build standpoint, but it looks so outlandish and wicked fast while standing still........just like the real car.

2 minutes ago, Z06_Pilot said:

Yes indeed, I ordered right at midnight EST.  I have read all of the posts on this thread, and while I'm not wild about the different shades of lime of some parts, I still had to have it.  I have the Chiron and it was a blast to build.  I fully get that the Lambo is similar in many ways from a parts/build standpoint, but it looks so outlandish and wicked fast while standing still........just like the real car.

14 minutes ago, Robo-Knight said:

I live on the East Coast by the way.

Yep its on backorder already lol.

East coast as well. No hiccups!

Lambo Backorder.png

Just ordered from the west coast of the US with no issues. I'm rather excited, this will be my first set since 42009 in 2013... guess the dark age is over!