1 minute ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

The roof in the model doesnt look like the roof in the real car.

7D042A4C-8B46-4534-9AE4-DC14455BD67B.jpeg.ef21f9ec9f3e027fe75f10efe92e0830.jpeg

EEG_NNSUYAQDD2J.jpg

You're right, its to flat, it needs to be curved. Also I wonder if it has an engine bay cover or not. I'd assume it would, but it doesnt look like it hinges, it is just removable

1 minute ago, Wimmer said:

Are the red parts suspension related ?  It looks like there are two red springs on each wheel.

Is red a stronger version of the yellow ones ?

No its just a recolor. They were originally yellow, but they made red ones for the GT3 rs because it was more accurate to the real car. The grey ones are softer than the red and yellow and they were used for the front suspension for the Land Rover Defender set.

6 minutes ago, Jonfensu said:

800x600.jpg800x600.jpg800x600.jpg800x289.jpg1280x330.jpg

Where was this image found?!?!? it looks so cool from these angles. Especially the one showing off the chasis. I thought it had removable body panels for a second. Also the gearbox construction looks similair to the chirons. Notice the gear to the left side of the front wheel shown with the small green parts on top.

Edited by OnyyX

8 minutes ago, OnyyX said:

No its just a recolor. They were originally yellow, but they made red ones for the GT3 rs because it was more accurate to the real car. The grey ones are softer than the red and yellow and they were used for the front suspension for the Land Rover Defender set.

Ok. I forgot the Porsche had red ones. It does look like there is push rod suspension on the car; or am I just dreaming with my eyes open ?

And what is the deal about the turquoise pins ?...  Different function because of the new color; or just color change ?...

Edited by Wimmer

Lego revealed some official pictures on their website, and someone managed to get them before the site was down.

Too bad that they used the same stepper mechanism from the Bugatti. I was expecting something new and different

Just now, Jonfensu said:

Lego revealed some official pictures on their website, and someone managed to get them before the site was down.

Too bad that they used the same stepper mechanism from the Bugatti. I was expecting something new and different

Ah thanks. I kept switching the lego site to other nations to see if they refreshed.

Those first 3 images look hot! ~idk how I feel about the interior tho, the green seats with grey  :/

Apparently it uses the same paddle shifter mechanism as the Chiron. It works well anyway, so I dont see the reason to change that.

04-attention-to-detail-image-n.png?l.r=7

Rear view

08-spoiler-alert.png?l.r=784663101

Looks kinda messy here

10-aerodynamic-performance-n.png?l.r=205

Unique code is back

11-under-the-hood.png?l.r=1844157609

Nice engine

15-engine-driving-dynamics.png?l.r=-4788

Proper suspension

?width=1600&imageUrl=https%3a%2f%2fwww.lego.com%2fr%2fwww%2fr%2fportals%2f-%2fmedia%2fcampaigns%2fgrownup%2flamborghini%2flandingpage%2f16-suspension-authentic-function.png%3fl.r%3d1848494178

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

8 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Rear view

08-spoiler-alert.png?l.r=784663101

Looks kinda messy here

10-aerodynamic-performance-n.png?l.r=205

Unique code is back

11-under-the-hood.png?l.r=1844157609

And so is the little luggage addition... :classic:...  

And we have a real “Frunk” lid this time as well... :thumbup:

Edited by Wimmer

"it seemed unfortunate to create a feature that simulates the intricate operation of an 8 speed transmision just to hide it inside the model. Thus, a small windows was palced on the lower part"

I died with this. :laugh: . Seems like it is the new feature this time

Interesting how the gearbox is braced by the biggest technic frame available, BTW Using the same shifting mechanism of the Bugatti feels kinda lazy

On 5/5/2020 at 10:25 AM, Technicallism said:

Temporary stop discussing about the color first as still unsure due to lighting, but I have the number of parts info which is confirmed.

3696 pieces

How is nobody mentioning the part count displayed on that cached page says it will have almost 400 more pieces than was originally rumored.

Piece Count_Reduced.png

I’m sold... LEGO; you can have my money again !
 Definitely getting one, but maybe even two sets... I did so with the Porsche as well.

Awesome looking model; by far the best of the three (which makes sense because they should get better every time !)

“...I’m,...H...A...P...P...Y...”  :drool:

I can't think of a good reason why the back wing black supports weren't in the place they should be. Seems easy enough to mod but there might be a reason! Few more days!

Just now, mkbryant said:

How is nobody mentioning the part count displayed on that cached page says it will have almost 400 more pieces than was originally rumored.

Piece Count_Reduced.png

uh its always been like 4k pieces 2 largest set