He was not even noticing as return trolling was going on... Don't even bother guys, other than just pushing the report button.

@MajklSpajkl Thanks for the picture. I actually find the LEGO version much more appealing. The proportions feel more right on it. :wink:

9 hours ago, Bubbha said:

Arocs is simply the best technic set so far. 

I agree with you a 100%, I have the arocs too. And its just amazing how well the look are made in relation to the technic side of the build

14 minutes ago, Remco Lego said:

Tehát folytatod ezt a szart? :fal::átkozott:

not the quality of what I expect.

each flagship box has plenty of photos front to back side here a crap? The lego does not give so much low the quality.

on this basis, it may also issue this

lgsg0.jpg

Edited by Stewen

16 hours ago, Bartybum said:

@Jim Given the past discussion about CaDa allowed (because of their original designs), what are your thoughts on discussion comparing it to MK's Sian? I ask, since surprisingly it appears that MK didn't steal a design for once, and have even presented a (imo) better looking alternative.

Sorry for my late reply. I am not sure whether it's wise to go this route. Since this is happening more often, I need to rethink our stance as Eurobricks. For now, let's focus on the LEGO version.

12 minutes ago, Stewen said:

not the quality of what I expect.

each flagship box has plenty of photos front to back side here a crap? The lego does not give so much low the quality.

on this basis, it may also issue this

Please change your posting attitude. We don't need an ongoing rant here on Eurobricks. You can take that elsewhere.

If you don't like the set, fine. If you don't like the box, fine. But please make post with proper arguments, instead of trolling this topic.

18 minutes ago, agrof said:

I actually find the LEGO version much more appealing. The proportions feel more right on it.

I agree! It is a good looking set, its probably not for me but i'm open minded enough to compliment it still!! Maybe in the sales in a few months time when its 60% of rrp... :sweet:

1 vote to the island! :laugh:

So back to the topic, there's still this nagging question I posed from the beginning of the thread: What can TLG do to up the game in terms of technical functions/capabilities of supercar now?

42056 trailblazed the whole supercar line with wheel arches and gear box.

42082 upped the game with the orange wavy gear changer.

42115 will....???

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

27 minutes ago, Stewen said:

...each flagship box has plenty of photos front to back side...

Maybe detailed photos of the functions are not needed for UCS cars or 18+ sets? Such photos might help to make a decision on which Lego to buy for e.g. parents purchasing directly in a shop. However, I guess the 400$ Sian will be less likely a spontaneous purchase. Kids or partners lucky enough to get it will directly ask for it and will very well know what is inside. For such a set, Lego does not need to advertise the functions on the box because those interested in it will know them.

4 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

42115 will....???

- different wheel arches 

- complex doors

- probably a new engine pieces, I really hope so

- new central diff won't be surprising, it is already available in TG car.

- proper 7+R gearbox with limiter on the gear selector?

- free-spinning 12z gear, who knows? It could be anything, but I wouldn't expect too much innovation. Guys have to make a new step forward every two years, and there's not too much that they can realistically do.

11 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

42115 will....???

Simple thought of mine….

We see appering on the land rover a wish from TLC to give more detailled and accurate engine bay. Maybe this one will also be more than a single standard built engine?

I also hope that the structure of the car will be fidely reproduced. with the caracteristical frame, reinforced structure….

On packaging POV, i found it spot on! realy what i personaly expect of a premium set.

Wait and see.

6 minutes ago, ibessonov said:

Guys have to make a new step forward every two years, and there's not too much that they can realistically do.

The only real improvements worth doing in my eyes would be to do with iterative improvements:

1. Bodywork techniques (for the moment I’m much happier than I was looking at the Chiron and Porsche)

2. Streamlining drivetrains

3. Improving suspension systems

Edited by Bartybum

6 minutes ago, ibessonov said:

probably a new engine pieces, I really hope so

It I’m not mistaken, I see a standard piston in one of the bags. All the way at the right side above a yellow cross connector. 

27 minutes ago, Jim said:

Elnézést a késői válaszért. Nem tudom, vajon bölcs-e ezt az utat megtenni. Mivel ez gyakrabban történik, át kell gondolkodnom az Eurobricks-beli álláspontunkon. Most a LEGO verzióra összpontosítunk.

Kérjük, változtassa meg hozzászólási hozzáállását. Nincs szükség folyamatos hangzásra az Eurobricks-en. Ezt bárhol elviheti.

Ha nem tetszik a készlet, rendben van. Ha nem tetszik a doboz, rendben. De kérlek, tegyen üzenetet megfelelő érvekkel, ahelyett, hogy ezt a témát elkápráztatná.

1. i don't think they're just copying a logo.

2. if this were the final plan where would the wheels fit? will the trend end?

3. am i talking about any photos? just an indelible detail but a lot of it.

4. am i talking about any photos? just an indelible detail but a lot of it.

5. no flagship box of this kind. I've never seen this.

6. I do not even rate this. few.

7. unreadable quality in 2020. jumbled text possible. more than suspicious.

"I hope a good many arguments and true."

lgsg.jpg

47 minutes ago, agrof said:

MajklSpajkl Thanks for the picture. I actually find the LEGO version much more appealing. The proportions feel more right on it. :wink:

I have the same perception. I also like the relatively simple paneling, not too much clutter. Even if the black areas would not be filled adequately, I would still like it.

Guys, I think Stewen is hired by Lego to change our minds in order to believe that this is not Lego Lamborghini, so when it will be released, and it turned out that this is actually lego model, we will be surprised how good lego was misleading us all the time :iamded_lol::rofl:

Has anyone noticed the “side view” are the instructions manual? You can see a line right in the middle and if you look closely, you can see a bit of waviness in the left booklet. It’s possible the dimensions are distorted because of that. 

1 minute ago, LvdH said:

Has anyone noticed the “side view” are the instructions manual? You can see a line right in the middle and if you look closely, you can see a bit of waviness in the left booklet. It’s possible the dimensions are distorted because of that. 

This should be two books then? If this photo shows the books then the little holes in the card box above and below are to get it out from the box.

11 minutes ago, Stewen said:

1. i don't think they're just copying a logo.

2. if this were the final plan where would the wheels fit? will the trend end?

3. am i talking about any photos? just an indelible detail but a lot of it.

4. am i talking about any photos? just an indelible detail but a lot of it.

5. no flagship box of this kind. I've never seen this.

6. I do not even rate this. few.

7. unreadable quality in 2020. jumbled text possible. more than suspicious.

"I hope a good many arguments and true."

lgsg.jpg

1. Because that’s the logo Lamborghini use for the car. It’s the official script / logo for the Sian

2. I think that’s the inside of the lid, not where all the boxes go which is picture 4

3. What’s wrong with this as a side of a box ? If you look at the a-wing box some of these have minimal text

4. This is the inside of the box and the inside of the Chiron box looked similar when opened (wheels missing on this though but could be hidden to keep the graphic looking clean)

5. The boxes are meant to be easy to open so you wouldn’t have glue tabs!

6. This is assumed to be the front of the box and I think it looks amazing and very stylistic ! As I said previously it’s similar to 41999 

7. it’s got all the usual text there, just a bad camera or the photographer didn’t focus his phone correctly !

3 minutes ago, LvdH said:

I think the side view is in the inside of the lid part of the box. There's the sides clearly visible, and you can see 4 semicircle holes which are probably meant for inserting finger to extract the pre-cut part containing the side view from the lid. The box is quite large so I expect some waviness even with the cardboard.

28 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

What can TLG do to up the game in terms of technical functions/capabilities of supercar now

Thats really easy... and the same as for most mocs ..stop ignoring suspension. The basic lift arms and hubs is lazy and unrealistic. I've only seen about 2 mocs and no official sets that have realistic suspension. I've no idea why its universally ignored by everyone when its a key complex technical system.... :wall:

When i was 11 in 1983 and building group rally cars from lego, my suspension was more complex and realistic than whats being churned out these days... anti roll bars? Heave springs? Proper geometry? Add that to the Lambo (and 95% of mocs) and its starting to look interesting...  

6 minutes ago, Seasider said:

1. Mert ez a Lamborghini embléma az autó számára. Ez a Sian hivatalos szkripte / logója

2. Azt hiszem, hogy ez a fedél belsejében van, nem az, ahol az összes doboz megy, ami a 4. képen látható

3. Mi a baj ezzel a doboz oldalával? Ha megnézzük a szárnyas mezőt, ezek közül néhány minimális szöveget tartalmaz

4. Ez a doboz belseje, és a Chiron doboz belseje hasonlóan nézett ki, amikor kinyitották (ennek hiányoznak a kerekek, de elrejthetők, hogy a grafika tiszta maradjon)

5. A dobozok könnyen nyithatók, így nem lenne ragasztófülek!

6. Feltételezzük, hogy ez a doboz eleje, és azt hiszem, csodálatosnak és nagyon stílusosnak tűnik! Mint korábban mondtam, hasonló a 41999-hez 

7. ott van a szokásos szöveg, csak egy rossz kamera vagy a fotós nem fókuszálta telefonját megfelelően!

you too I'm speculate. so it's good to be here. and not a troll like a few say.

4. where are the museum graphics like chiron?

Edited by Stewen

7 minutes ago, TeamThrifty said:

I've only seen about 2 mocs and no official sets that have realistic suspension

For supercars this could be correct but there some amazing Tatra MOCs out there with realistic suspension. Also 42043 and 42069 look good.

26 minutes ago, LvdH said:

It I’m not mistaken, I see a standard piston in one of the bags. All the way at the right side above a yellow cross connector.

I'm risking to look like a weirdo, but I'm not convinced :)

Higher on the same picture there's something that resembles yellow rubber band folded in half, I can't identify this piece. So the one that you mention might be the same exact thing. Anyway, picture is so bad that is't impossible to say what's in it. I think I see the old DBG differential, but why would it be there...

@Stewen Thanks for providing arguments! But we need to end the fake box discussion. The box is real. Period.

9 minutes ago, howitzer said:

I think the side view is in the inside of the lid part of the box. There's the sides clearly visible, and you can see 4 semicircle holes which are probably meant for inserting finger to extract the pre-cut part containing the side view from the lid. The box is quite large so I expect some waviness even with the cardboard.

402168B9-4E0D-4F2D-9E90-901548A664CE.jpe

This is what I meant. It’s slightly wavy. This wouldn’t happen with a box. Also you can see the bottom of the cardboard box through the tab. That’s why I think this is 99% certainly the instructions manual.