46 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Here is an article about real thing when we wait for LEGO interpretation.

Looking at the pictures in this article, the body shapes of this bike are so intricate and specific, that I wonder (fear...) if it will be solved by new specialized parts. I can't imagine (but love to be surprised though) that LEGO would be able to copy all the shapes with the current parts pallet. Hopefully Ducati will allow a more abstract level of shape replication, like Volvo does.

22 minutes ago, Rudivdk said:

Looking at the pictures in this article, the body shapes of this bike are so intricate and specific, that I wonder (fear...) if it will be solved by new specialized parts. I can't imagine (but love to be surprised though) that LEGO would be able to copy all the shapes with the current parts pallet. Hopefully Ducati will allow a more abstract level of shape replication, like Volvo does.

I have similar hopes, usually bikes (LEGO models) are not my favorite but BMW had few very interesting solutions, so I assume that Ducati will have some too

I have a BMW and I think that it is very cool model. IMHO Lego releases motorbikes too rarely, for me they could have done the ultimate motorbikes series like chiron and porsche, which would in much more available prices.

5 minutes ago, Jaromir said:

IMHO Lego releases motorbikes too rarely, for me they could have done the ultimate motorbikes series like chiron and porsche, which would in much more available prices.

Seeing that we know get the second licensed motorbike in a row after the BMW from 2017, and the average cycle for motorbikes in this scale is 2 or 3 years, it might very well become a regular thing to have licensed bikes from now on. It wouldn't be a true ultimate (TLG probably won't do gearboxes and stuff) but IMHO a good thing nonetheless.

There doesn't seem to be much hype for this set, but I'm actually really excited to get it. Ducati's motorcycle are great lookers, so I've got hopes for this set.

Actually I am waiting more for this set rather than Lamborghini, cause I know it will not hurt when I will be clicking "Buy".

Hopefully to see more discussion on this set, stopped since 06-Feb.

I think mostly thoughts this set gonna be another 42036, but I fancy it will be a nice & interesting set if using double width tyre at the rare wheel.

Licensing set always surprised me.

Well, somebody, who has been on toy fair, said that the ducati model is shaped very nicely. As I am pretty sure that pics of Lambo will not leak untill June, Panigale is the set that I am waiting for the most to see the leaked images.

29 minutes ago, Jaromir said:

Well, somebody, who has been on toy fair, said that the ducati model is shaped very nicely. As I am pretty sure that pics of Lambo will not leak untill June, Panigale is the set that I am waiting for the most to see the leaked images.

That would be very excited to hear about, can’t wait..... But at least, it’s release June not August like usual 2HY releases

I have little expected that it will quite similar to 42036 but i will definitely get it and turn my 42036 to B model... :)

I hopw that the new shocks are 5 or 7L instead of the hard to work with 6.5 or 9.5L.

And only 1L thick

3 hours ago, msk6003 said:

Anyone know this set will use thick tire from hali?

You mean, Hali Davidson? See previous page.

Edited by agrof

Ducati is the model I am most interested in (except Lambo). I just hope it will be nicely covered with panels, much better than BMW.

Just now, Gray Gear said:

Are these front shock absorbers also new?

First post states:

Special features and new parts:

- New large front brake discs
- New shock absorbers with internal springs (damping, not only bouncing)
- Rear brake disc and wheel mount of the Bugatti