Kết quả hình ảnh cho Ducati Panigale V4R

Release June 2020. Price 59.99 EUR.

Special features and new parts:

- New large front brake discs
- New shock absorbers with internal springs (damping, not only bouncing)
- Rear brake disc and wheel mount of the Bugatti

Functions:

- Steerable wheel suspended 
- Rear wheel suspended drives V-fake motor

Go nuts

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

2 hours ago, Jaromir said:

I hope the new ducati set will be the same scale as previous BMW bike.

Rumors based; it will...

Hi, I'm nearly back from Nuremberg and wrote down all my experiences at https://www.lc-jrx.com/en/2020/01/28/news/lego-technic-summer-sets-2020-552.html

4 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

Thick rear tyre from the Harley Davidson

Thick tyre true, but don't know if it the same like on the Harley

4 hours ago, Jaromir said:

I hope the new ducati set will be the same scale as previous BMW bike.

It is

28 minutes ago, JunkstyleGio said:

8420 had two different tires too

1000x800p.jpg?1579005049.1093855

Yes, this tire :)

Just now, jrx said:

Hi, I'm nearly back from Nuremberg and wrote down all my experiences at https://www.lc-jrx.com/en/2020/01/28/news/lego-technic-summer-sets-2020-552.html

Thank you. The new elements sound interesting. So there's only the usual functions you see on Lego bikes, no gearbox ? Anyways, I'm looking forward to this set. :sweet:

13 minutes ago, Leewan said:

Thank you

You’re welcome :)

13 minutes ago, Leewan said:

So there's only the usual functions you see on Lego bikes, no gearbox ? 

Yes, I don’t think there was a gearbox 

This is my favourite set based on the sets revealed for now and from what we know.
This being the same scale as the GS ( which is a great set in my opinion.) is a good new.

Just now, Bartybum said:

@Ngoc Nguyen Ayy lmao so 2w did mean motorcycle

Yes. 42107 used to have another code name besides "2w", and this code name suggests it was sth else. But whatever, it turns out to be indeed a motorcycle. Even codenames cant be trusted nowadays.

This set is exactly what I had hoped for when I read "2W"! :wub:

We finally get a Ducati in LEGO form, in red, with new parts at a fair price. Hopefully it has a new rear single-sided swingarm piece because currently there is no truly elegant way to achieve that look. The Harley rear tire is a must.

Edited by therealjustin

6 hours ago, therealjustin said:

This set is exactly what I had hoped for when I read "2W"! :wub:

We finally get a Ducati in LEGO form, in red, with new parts at a fair price. Hopefully it has a new rear single-sided swingarm piece because currently there is no truly elegant way to achieve that look. The Harley rear tire is a must.

I think 42063 pulls off the single sided swingarm pretty nicely, but something like that with a double wide tire is going to be quite chunky

Otherwise i agree 100%, there isnt anything id want more in a motorcycle then a proper Ducati, now lets just hope the design comes out well. (nice profile pic by the way, i like what you've done with your 42036 mod)

38 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

I think 42063 pulls off the single sided swingarm pretty nicely, but something like that with a double wide tire is going to be quite chunky

Otherwise i agree 100%, there isnt anything id want more in a motorcycle then a proper Ducati, now lets just hope the design comes out well. (nice profile pic by the way, i like what you've done with your 42036 mod)

Thanks! :thumbup: The 42036 is a great platform for mods! It has good bones you might say, and I'm hoping 42107 does too. The swingarm on 42063 is well executed for sure, but without a chain or sprocket to add complication. My 42036 mod(I call it the GP-1) has a single-sided swingarm but the solution is not ideal. I'm hoping for a new, offset rear rim design but that is probably unlikely.

1 hour ago, vectormatic said:

I assume it will have single sided swingarm...

https://www.phmotorcycles.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Panigale-V4-S-MY20-Red-02-Gallery-1920x1080-1-1.jpg

(As you can see, image is to big, so I have pasted just a link...)

1 hour ago, therealjustin said:

Thanks! :thumbup: The 42036 is a great platform for mods! It has good bones you might say, and I'm hoping 42107 does too. The swingarm on 42063 is well executed for sure, but without a chain or sprocket to add complication. My 42036 mod(I call it the GP-1) has a single-sided swingarm but the solution is not ideal. I'm hoping for a new, offset rear rim design but that is probably unlikely. 

My 42036 still has the standard swingarm, i might give modding that a try, but im affraid that if i want enough structural rigidity it will end up very bulky on one side.

And personally, i just hope they nail it with 42107, i think the non branded sets are a good candidate for modding (42036 always screamed ducati to me, so i figured i would turn it into one), but if it sayd Ducati on the box, and we're paying for that, it should pretty much be as good as it gets in trying to be a proper panigale V4

Thr single side swingarm setup has been discussed by the designer for 42063. He said a real one side swing arm wasnt possible due to issues related to balance or structural integrity of some sort. That's why the swing arm in 42063 connects to the wheel on one side but to the main body on both sides.

@jrx can you remember how they designed the front lights in Ducati? Was it done with the sticker or with the bricks? How was bidy done, did it consist many panels or did it has a lot of hollow spots?

As far as i can see are the shock absorbers going completely trough the skirt up to the handlebar. 

2018-Ducati-Panigale-V4-naked-no-fairings-01.jpg?fit=4724,3149&ssl=1

I hope the new damped shock absorbers will be long and thin ones like the 9.5L: :excited:

2909c02.png

Otherwise it would look weird. I'm so excited to use them in my buggy.

On 2/1/2020 at 11:29 AM, Jaromir said:

@jrx can you remember how they designed the front lights in Ducati? Was it done with the sticker or with the bricks? How was bidy done, did it consist many panels or did it has a lot of hollow spots?

Unfortunately not. I think it was built with. 

On 2/1/2020 at 1:35 PM, Robin_IV said:

I hope the new damped shock absorbers will be long and thin ones like the 9.5L: :excited:

2909c02.png

Otherwise it would look weird. I'm so excited to use them in my buggy.

They are thin and long - same shape but with springs inside