Found a better view of the full page:

102556041_140879737566288_46884899291800

Interestingly, contrary to previous reports, this appears to show 1 XL and 1 L control+ motor (as opposed to 2 XL motors), along with some new kind of motor, presumably the previously-reported horizontally driven axis motor (angular motor similar to the spike 45602).

1 Xl motor for drive, 1 L motor for steering and what for tilting bed?

I'd say XL for drive, L for tipping the bed and horizontal motor for articulation steering. The horizontal motor could be placed right on top of the articulation point even...

18 minutes ago, Rudivdk said:

I'd say XL for drive, L for tipping the bed and horizontal motor for articulation steering. The horizontal motor could be placed right on top of the articulation point even...

That would be my guess.

Hub is clearly in the cab portion, so front two wheels be the driving wheels, with XL mounted down low? Looks like horizontal is mounted over the pivot, and I'm guessing the L is low between frame rails in the back.

10 minutes ago, mkbryant said:

so front two wheels be the driving wheels

Its 6x6.. so all 6 should be driving...

13 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I wanna see if this thing will receive as much hate as the 42070.

Not possible! The forum excelled for 42070... wasn't the finest hour for a forum full of adult lego fans. Lets hope any concerns are expressed constructively as the frothing snowflake rants turn people away from forums... remember 42082? Everyone moaning about the piece count and how they could do better... i think only one moc was presented. All the noise wouldn't be so bad is people backed up their claims with a decent moc.. so lets hope the 'collective' handles it better. Assuming it has issues, may turn out to be a cracker like the Lambo!

Edited by TeamThrifty

1 hour ago, Rudivdk said:

Rudi that also crossed my mind. But have ignored horizontal motor on the left just below front part of hauler

44 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Doubt it...

Edited by I_Igor

23 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Why? I love 42070 and 42114 (and Ducati) are the only new Technic sets in my wish list.

30 minutes ago, Ngoc Nguyen said:

I was in very early with the hate for this set. It´s 42070 in yellow and that´s all she wrote. For me, this is the worst year for 1HY Technic in a long time and 2HY is not much better. The Lambo and Volvo are just reworkings of the Bugatti and 42070. The Osprey is Ok and the Ducati is good but 2015 and 2016 were vintage years in comparison.

Edited by valenciaeric

32 minutes ago, Parazels said:

Why? I love 42070 and 42114 (and Ducati) are the only new Technic sets in my wish list.

Common criticisms for 42070 gathered from this forum: (I myself have no problems with 42070 btw)

- Higher price, lower value. It's only 10$ away from the Porsche and costs more than its predecessor 42055.
- Exposed rear deck, unfinished look
- Poor off-road capability despite being touted as all terrain
- Poor RC performances in general
- Weird B model that has even worse RC performances

42114 has:

- Same price, same 6x6 setup, less functions
- The look is more finished but the proportions are off.
- No B model.

It's fair to make the comparison.

Just to clarify again I myself dont hate 42070. I bought two 42070s just to have both A and B. And Im not hating 42114 either. as I dont play with my models much and dont bother with RC performances and what not.

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

If steering is not done with LAs or mini LAs, then it is not very realistic...

This set was the one I looked forward to most in this lineup. An improved 42030B has been on my to-do list for a long time and this set could fill that opening. Unfortunately, I still really dislike the proportions of this set. The comparison images of @Ngoc Nguyen on page 13 of this topic clearly show how disproportioned several key aspects of the model are. It wouldn’t be a big deal if it was a generic hauler truck, since they come in all different sizes and shapes. But as this is a licensed Volvo model and supposed to be the A60H (the biggest articulated hauler of Volvo) this is not good enough. It looks like a much smaller vehicle, but even their smallest (the A25G) has a smaller cabin in real life that this set has. The addition of bulky C+ components really seem to have distorted the whole model.

Function wise the clues are not favorable either: so far there are no signs of any rear suspension. Maybe there are simplified pendular rear axles, but I' bet there will not be anything similar to the suspension of the real A60H.

1 hour ago, TeamThrifty said:

.. remember 42082? Everyone moaning about the piece count and how they could do better... i think only one moc was presented. All the noise wouldn't be so bad is people backed up their claims with a decent moc.. so lets hope the 'collective' handles it better. ....

I’m sorry, but that is not valid reasoning. There could be plenty of reasons why you haven’t seen improved MODs of MOCs of the 42082 here. Simply because you haven’t seen them, doesn’t mean that they don’t exist nor does it mean that the criticism of the original model was unjustified.

2 hours ago, Rudivdk said:

This would also be my guess.

We can see the XL-Motor in the center (with stickers on it?). It should be a little bit offset to one side to let the drivetrain pass through. It seems like there is a black axle 1 stud above the center tilting mechanism, just on the lower left of the red circle.

102556041-140879737566288-46884899291800

I think Lego have not implemented the complex suspension but a rather easy swing-arm for each twin wheels. No suspension would be an instand no-buy-argument for me :laugh:

16 minutes ago, Jundis said:

No suspension would be an instand no-buy-argument for me

Same, I think it's guaranteed that this thing isn't going to have proper pendular live axles. There doesn't seem to be any form of suspension arm in front of the middle axle, like what can be seen on the real A60H

Edited by Bartybum

13 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Same, I think it's guaranteed that this thing isn't going to have proper pendular live axles. There doesn't seem to be any form of suspension arm in front of the middle axle, like what can be seen on the real A60H

No tailgate either. That would have been a great feature.

I think the middle motor is the L one and it's gonna drive the bed.

Proportions comparison again.

comment_TiRaGqRXt2CRbu4ms7IltbNPiFEqHjJU

Edited by Ngoc Nguyen

3 minutes ago, BrickWild said:

Can't wait to see what it's like next to 42030 Volvo L350F!

At first I planned to buy this thing and put it next to both 42030 A and B for comparison. But my enthusiasm for it decreases every day.

1 hour ago, Jundis said:

102556041-140879737566288-46884899291800

OMG, the horror of the CAB proportions *oh2* The smart HUB should be somewhere else, now it dictates the roof height...

I think this set is calling for a Pimp up my Volvo version! I think the proportion comparisons by @Ngoc Nguyen say it all.

42070 was IMO really rock bottom! It is the only flagship set I have not bought, even when I found a decent deal for it ...

42114 looks better, but at first sight it is a disappointing flagship set.