Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

8-wide Jeep

indexed.gif V-LV-3E

Last Saturday, while watching my Jurassic Park III DVD, I got inspired to build some kind of adventure Jeep. On the other hand, my current passion for the Speed Racer line influenced the size.

Later this week, I built also a more purely town-oriented version for my workers. Most of the pieces, and the driver himself, come from my newly acquired (at 50% sale) 7900 Special Transport Truck :wub: .

Here you can see them side by side:

jeep_8wild_2x_001.jpg

The adventure version:

jeep_8wild_001.jpg

And the workers' version:

jeep_8wild_work_003.jpg

Pics are links to the galleries (when public).

Feedbacks appreciated.

LuxorV

I like it very much!

Especially the motor on the back!

And I also like your wolf on the left-lower side on the picture

Wow! :wub:

I love these! These things are really cool, I love the greay and black one :wub:

Can I ask where you managed to grab a 7900 for 50%? I've been trying to get one lately, I'm lookin for a good deal though.

:sweet:

Both versions look really cool and beautiful.... :cry_happy:

Your town one looks plain elegant and smooth, and that yellow ons´s just plain charming.... maybe, and although it´s no pickup,

it could still look interesting if you would enclose that loading area on your worker´s version. :look:

I like it very much!

Especially the motor on the back!

And I also like your wolf on the left-lower side on the picture

Well, thanks :blush:

Wow! :wub:

I love these! These things are really cool, I love the greay and black one :wub:

Can I ask where you managed to grab a 7900 for 50%? I've been trying to get one lately, I'm lookin for a good deal though.

:sweet:

Yes, the grey (dark bley) and black one is my fav, too :wink: .

I found the 7900 on clearance sale in a toy shop during a short vacation in a small town quite distant from my town. I thought of getting 1 or 2 to sell on the net, but, being this an old set, and not having an e-bay or BL seller account, I decided not to...

Both versions look really cool and beautiful.... :cry_happy:

Your town one looks plain elegant and smooth, and that yellow ons´s just plain charming.... maybe, and although it´s no pickup,

it could still look interesting if you would enclose that loading area on your worker´s version. :look:

Thanks for the feedback. Indeed, an eclosed loading area would be nice. Unfortunately, I don't have the right pieces avialable at the moment... But I made a LDD version of it, so I'll try to create an updated worker's version someday :sweet: .

LuxorV