Cri

Applying of LED lights to LEGO Technic Models

(Vorrei sapere se qualcuno monta set luci e se ha da darmi suggerimenti)

I would like to know if someone has lights and if has suggestions?

I'm sorry, but this is an English only forum.

There are many ways of putting lights on a model. Everything from original Lego LEDs to custom Arduino microcontrollers with leds connected.

I suggest looking closer at this thead if you are looking for the later: 

-ED-

Edited by Nazgarot

5 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Well, if you have auto-translate active to your native language, it will not show that obviously. Let's just help the guy and point him to the FAQ and guidelines section of EB, where all is explained...

@Cri Hi, welcome to Eurobricks! Please mind that this is an international forum, where all public communication is done in English only (just running your text through Google Translate will be good enough if you are not an English speaker). Please check the forums FAQ and guidelines to get a feel of how things go around here and enjoy your stay!

Edited by Rudivdk

Just now, Rudivdk said:

Well, if you have auto-translate active to your native language, it will not show that obviously. Let's just help the guy and point him to the FAQ and guidelines section of EB, where all is explained...

You're right. I did come on a bit strong there. I've even toned my comment down.

Hullo @Cri! Hope I didn't put you off posting here, and that you enjoy it.

13 hours ago, Cri said:

Vorrei sapere se qualcuno monta set luci e se ha da darmi suggerimenti 

For those who didn't understand the question..

"I'd like to know if someone mounts light sets and if they have any suggestions... "

Likewise, and I also don't mind to be off-putting, but questions that show one has done at least a little research or put a little effort into things is likely to get a better response rather than one that shows little to no research. 

The internet has a wealth of information on all things Lego.  This poster's question is no different.  Do a little research, and in so doing, if there are specific questions (that come from that research, like which brand is recommended, Lego PF vs. third-party lights, etc.) I think the response will be much better than a question that is so broad, so generic it is difficult to respond to.