Holodoc

Eurobricks event 2020 Billund information topic

Anybody interested in a Stud.io workshop?

(To be honest: I know how to work with it, but I firmly believe that this program contains more of what I would like to know.)

4 hours ago, Holodoc said:

Anybody interested in a Stud.io workshop?

(To be honest: I know how to work with it, but I firmly believe that this program contains more of what I would like to know.)

@Vaionaut is an expert with Stud.io, even creating parts from scratch. Would love to attend a workshop by him, nudge nudge :blush: 
I know my way around it fairly well but I'm by no means the expert that Johannes is.

Just now, Rolli said:

Would love to attend a workshop by him, nudge nudge :blush:

Seconded! :grin:

On 2/8/2020 at 4:55 PM, Rolli said:

@Vaionaut is an expert with Stud.io, even creating parts from scratch. Would love to attend a workshop by him, nudge nudge :blush: 
I know my way around it fairly well but I'm by no means the expert that Johannes is.

First off, thanks for the compliments. But I'm sure that some, like @Lasse D for example, are at least as good at it ;)

Nevertheless, I could of course offer a little workshop. However, I would like to have clarified the question of accommodation and availability of a common room beforehand.

I'm glad that I can give that impression, but in reality I often end up getting frustrated with Studio and revert to MLCad! :laugh:

I can help with stuff like custom parts, textured parts, converting between formats, and such... building I do in MLCad and... emacs!

Weird times and sad news:

It happened to Olympic games, the San Diego Comic Con and to many, many other events as well...

Due to the Corvid19 pandemic we will officially cancel our event 2020 in Billund! :cry3::cry3:
It will be postponed to 2021, when we will hopefully meet again safe and healthy - in Billund of course! :wub:

I think we will still do something digital around the planned days in June, so stay tuned for further information. :sweet:

@Holodoc - Do you think we’ll be able to convince TLG over the space of a year to provide something better than what they were offering? If so I’d put my name back in the hat for attending in 2021

4 hours ago, Seasider said:

@Holodoc - Do you think we’ll be able to convince TLG over the space of a year to provide something better than what they were offering? If so I’d put my name back in the hat for attending in 2021

There's always hope, but I wouldn't bet my head on TLC changing their policy. :hmpf:

On 2/10/2021 at 8:06 PM, Sam Sinister said:

A bit too dramatic.

Is that the case? Prove me wrong! :wink: