KevFett2011

[MOC] Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker - Speeder chase on Pasaana

Hey guys,
today I'm proudly present to you my next bigger Star Wars Episode IX creation and it shows one of my favourite scenes in the newest movie of the Skywalker saga: the speeder chase on the desert planet Pasaana. 
After Rey knows she has to find a way to Exegol, she found some Information in the jedi books from Luke Skywalker, her jedi master. With that new Information, Rey, Chewie,Poe,Finn and C-3PO travel to Pasaana, a desert planet. On Pasaana, they search for some hints to find a way to the sith planet Exegol. The aki-aki, the native People on the planet celebrate a ceremony. After a Long time of searching a first order trooper finds the resistance fighter and he notifys it to the first order. Rey and co. get help from Lando Calrissian, an old rebel hero. More troopers of the first order arrived and Poe and the others had to flee. They took some Pasaana speeders from the aki-aki and some first order troopers chased them with some speeder bikes. Can they escape and find some Information how they get to Exegol?

49438886046_84936c4fe0_c.jpgStar Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker - Speeder chase on Pasaana by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

49439114407_b93a776049.jpgStar Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker - Speeder chase on Pasaana by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

49438420833_0421b19939.jpgStar Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker - Speeder chase on Pasaana by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

49438889921_877974b290.jpgStar Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker - Speeder chase on Pasaana by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

49439117382_9296e77f5c.jpgStar Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker - Speeder chase on Pasaana by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

I hope you like my creation and of course I would be pleased to get feedback.
I build everything on my own so the pasaana and the first order speeders aren't from the official set. 

Greetings Kevin 

Looks great - you've somehow managed to capture the motion and speed of the scene.

Great rendition of the scene.  Did you use any parts or procedures from the official Lego set, or all your own work?

Cheers

Thank you guys for that nice Feedback, Happy that you like it!

7 hours ago, Omand said:

Great rendition of the scene.  Did you use any parts or procedures from the official Lego set, or all your own work?

Cheers

I used some parts of it for example some Stickers but in general I build a completely own one.

Greetings Kevin