Holodoc

Eurobricks event 2020 Billund accomodation topic

29 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

If it is optional: No thanks. I have allergies to certain detergents, so I always bring my own things to avoid problems :classic:

It's indeed optional and not included in the 1360€!

@Holodoc since I know it's an option, I'll just take the bed linen and will bring my own towel (don't need much space for plastic this time) (:

45 minutes ago, MstrOfPppts said:

@Holodoc since I know it's an option, I'll just take the bed linen and will bring my own towel (don't need much space for plastic this time) (:

Same for me, if only bed linen is an option I will bring my own towel too.

1 hour ago, MstrOfPppts said:

For me the same please. Danish bed linen and Slovenian towels is a perfect combo :grin:.

Thank you and best regards,

Miha

Oh no - you got me wrong! :look:

The package is bed linen and towels for 13€. And this complete package is optional i.e. either you take both (13€) or nothing (for free :grin:).
Still of course you don't have to use the towels. :wink:

23 minutes ago, Holodoc said:

Oh no - you got me wrong! :look:

The package is bed linen and towels for 13€. And this complete package is optional i.e. either you take both (13€) or nothing (for free :grin:).
Still of course you don't have to use the towels. :wink:

In that case, I'll have both. 

Not using the towells is not an option.:sick:

On 2/10/2020 at 5:06 PM, Holodoc said:

Fine!

I want to book the house now. (We will fill the last slot anyway)
Lalandia offers bedlinen and towels for 13€. Who wants?

Yes me too for the bed linen and towel package  :) 

Yeah, my mistake, the other option is for the baby bed where I don't think I'll fit. So bed linen and towels for me too. More space for beer then :D

So I guess 13€ in total not per day, right? :blush: Then I will take it too!

1 minute ago, Skalldyr said:

So I guess 13€ in total not per day, right? :blush: Then I will take it too!

13€ in total of course - everything else would be total outrageous. :wink:

21 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

So......

...what? :grin:

@Holodoc: Could you please provide an overview of this year's participants and accommodations, as Bonaparte did in the past years? Somehow it appears to be extremely confusing this year.

We have no common room now, right? I ask mainly because of the workshop being considered in the information thread.

I would like to stay where most others will, regardless of price  this seems to be Lalandia. So who wants to join me?

I also take the bedlinen/towels offer there.

It would be best if we could get houses next to each other there, of course. Is there a possibility to get this organized?

Edited by Vaionaut

Yes, it's extremely confusing because a lot of people are really silent around here and don't follow the topics while time is running out booking wise. :look:

Nevertheless I have edited the first post with all the information.

On 1/25/2020 at 2:15 PM, Holodoc said:

Ecclesiastes / Ryushi / Lt. de Martinet / Calanon / Vaionaut -> all want to stay together with someone, but havent't found a solution yet. (HINT: why not build one group with Ecclesiastes being the room responsible? :wink:)

Started this:thumbup:

56 minutes ago, Ecclesiastes said:

Also a sixth is more than welcome to our group!

...or 7th & 8th! :wink:

Short update on our house. We decided that I'll be the responsible, because I will be there all the days (Sat - Wed).
We will take a Design Plus 6 or also a Classic Plus 8 house and want to book in the next couple days.

We still would be very happy if 1-3 people want to join us! :classic:

@KimT, @CopMike, @Quarryman, @StarBricks, @mechamike, @Ras 74, @Cwetqo, @LegoFjotten, @LEGO_duden, @Tosca, @me_minus, @Pandora, @Rufus, @julien4599 and @Skandinavc FH
Please let us know as soon as possible where you want to stay. :wink:

Edited by Vaionaut

6 hours ago, Vaionaut said:

Please let us know as soon as possible where you want to stay. :wink:

Thank you for the offer, but Rufus and I come with a couple of LEGO-mad Pandruflets, so we will find a room for ourselves, assuming we are able to make it. Thank you for the offer, and the reminder, though. :classic:

ah yes, towels and stuff, i need too... right? ... yeah... kinda need those too...:blush:

Still trying to sort out how many from the Norwegian mafia are coming, I think we will be more than 3 so we probably need another cabin.

23 hours ago, snefroe said:

ah yes, towels and stuff, i need too... right? ... yeah... kinda need those too...:blush:

So now I have all the information I needed to order the house. Too bad it's now at 1450€ instead of 1390€ :hmpf:.
I ordered it nevertheless :grin:  with 7 packages of bedlinen and towels. I'll open a PM session to send you the details.

20 hours ago, Holodoc said:

Too bad it's now at 1450€ instead of 1390€ :hmpf:.

That s*cks... no more Early Bird discount:look:

On 2/14/2020 at 11:46 AM, Vaionaut said:

Short update on our house. We decided that I'll be the responsible, because I will be there all the days (Sat - Wed).
We will take a Design Plus 6 or also a Classic Plus 8 house and want to book in the next couple days.

We still would be very happy if 1-3 people want to join us! :classic:

I'd love to join your house, but this year I'm two people since my daughter is coming. So that doesn't quite solve your problem due to raising the total to 7 so you'll need a bigger boathouse. :blush: