GMC c4500 Ironhide
He killed a total of about 20 evenings after working on the assembly. Spent about 2000 parts.

The design of the entire filling is very complex, a gearbox with a double clutch and a double row of gears (so as not to disrupt under loads) and two gears (lower and higher),
differential units (no one has yet seen that there are blocks of both bridges on similar lego cars ),
the suspension so that when it works, it doesn’t hurt anything even when the wheels are turned up and the maximum squeeze,
a connected winch, plus the location of all the motors in the mind (1 servo, 2 M-motors and 3 L-motor drive), battery pack and two receivers while the center of gravity was like mine it’s lower,
plus the design and appearance itself all this made me explode my brain and spend a lot of time.
2017 year
problem with photo, not loading

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxqSjZ2bfek&feature=youtu.be

Thank you for watching
On 1/23/2020 at 11:45 AM, kazak-fr said:

Edited by kazak-fr
photo

What the hell ist this formating? It's really unpleasant to read imo. I'm on mobile, so not gonna watch a yt vid rn.

Edit: Thats a really nice model, and capable too. But you should really work on your presentation. Use a nomal sized font, post some pictures,  and try to write a little better. I know it's not easy, english isn't my mother tongue as well, but I still think you can do a little better.

Edited by Gray Gear

Hello! The format is unfriendly indeed, but the truck is cool! I suggest to replace this 9398 set tyres with more angry like Claas ones or some 3rd party. And where can we find and HQ photos?
And welcome)

23 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

What the hell ist this formating? It's really unpleasant to read imo. I'm on mobile, so not gonna watch a yt vid rn.

Edit: Thats a really nice model, and capable too. But you should really work on your presentation. Use a nomal sized font, post some pictures,  and try to write a little better. I know it's not easy, english isn't my mother tongue as well, but I still think you can do a little better.

I agree that the presentation should be better, but I can not do it until there are photos
22 hours ago, Aleh said:

Hello! The format is unfriendly indeed, but the truck is cool! I suggest to replace this 9398 set tyres with more angry like Claas ones or some 3rd party. And where can we find and HQ photos?
And welcome)

thanks! The truck is old, dismantled for a long time. I have many new models that I want to show everyone, but I can not figure out the site.

3 hours ago, qwest70 said:

Привет! 

Инструкцию не выкладывал?

Only English language is accepted here. Thanks in advance.