Liwnik

[MOC] Department store

Wow. That's huge!

(Insert 'That's what he said' joke.)

I really need to look up how to make trees like that. I don't have a ton of newer pieces but I'm guessing it uses the flower part with 6 stems.

Fantastic! 

I'd say the floors could be a bit higher but I guess there's no way to extend the curved corners. Very nice.

10 hours ago, Maple said:

Wow. That's huge!

I really need to look up how to make trees like that. I don't have a ton of newer pieces but I'm guessing it uses the flower part with 6 stems.

10247 Ferris Wheel is the good one to look at for those trees(or at least similar enough to what is here). 

WOW!

It is big indeed, but really nice. The window are amazing and the nice accents of the floors between them is really well done. Apart from all the other nice details of course.

Thank you very much for all comments.

19 hours ago, Merlict said:

Fantastic! 

I'd say the floors could be a bit higher but I guess there's no way to extend the curved corners. Very nice.

Yes, the floors could be a little higher, but all the dimensions match the windows.

11 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Cool department store!

I wonder how sturdy the facade this, since the windows are build sideways.

The whole thing is holding up pretty well, but some windows fall easily into the building.

22 hours ago, Maple said:

Wow. That's huge!

Small trees:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Liwnik/Ideas/drzewo-1.jpg

Looks very realistic to me! Pick a brick wall with minifigs holding cups is a great touch :) 

20 hours ago, Vindicare said:

10247 Ferris Wheel is the good one to look at for those trees(or at least similar enough to what is here). 

Thanks! I always wanted the ferris wheel but not for $140 and an ex wouldn't buy it for me. It's why we broke up. (Not really.) :laugh:

That's so amazing!! <3 Great cpulour sceme, innovative building techiques, some amazing details and of course a great model ;-)
One of the best mouidlings I saw so far ;-)
If it would be a set, I definitly would but it! :D

That trees balance so well the whole scene. I miss some photo from the top to see the top stage interior, but it is a small detail. Great work!