• Doors are still openable. Very small ones but openable
  • The engine is inline-4 (L4)
  • The cabin is fixed on its place
Edited by Void_S

1 hour ago, anyUser said:

Logo on drum appears to be printed?

Looks like a printed - I see no sticker sheet "edges" around the "C with arrows" picture.

That would be a bummer for reusability, especially since this is so far the only version of the mould.

2 hours ago, anyUser said:

Logo on drum appears to be printed?

Not surprising, as it would be a large sticker applied on a curved surface with almost no edges to guide the placement so many kids would end up with wonky stickers and be unhappy about it.

Hopefully there will be an unprinted version of the part in the future.

Printing can be erased anyway, so it's not too much of an issue. :shrug_oh_well:

42112_alt11.jpg

Here is an issue in this official building image: They used a dark blue 3L beam instead regular blue at the mudguard in the back :D Maybe too hard for 10+

2 hours ago, Timorzelorzworz said:

-pic-

Here is an issue in this official building image: They used a dark blue 3L beam instead regular blue at the mudguard in the back :D Maybe too hard for 10+

wow, that is actually pretty pathetic for an official set of presentation photo's. It does add to the overall feel of generally lower quality standards at TLG lately...

41 minutes ago, Rudivdk said:

wow, that is actually pretty pathetic for an official set of presentation photo's. It does add to the overall feel of generally lower quality standards at TLG lately...

* the colors may vary :laugh:

2 hours ago, Rudivdk said:

These images are staged anyway. I don't know about this one, but normally they don't show a state that would happen somewhere along the building steps. So they start with an assembled set for the photo shooting and then partially disassemble it for a shot like this. Probably they disassembled a bit too far, and then fixed it without looking at the instructions. And they are likely in a hurry too because time is money.

Overall this is a minor issue compared to the case where a winter village set was missing part of the roof, on the front cover of a catalogue.

Is anyone noticed this set include 2 5x11 panel in dark blue which is only include in 41999 before?

9 minutes ago, msk6003 said:

Is anyone noticed this set include 2 5x11 panel in dark blue which is only include in 41999 before?

Yes, there are also other less common dark blue parts included, like the 3L liftarm which was previously known only from a couple of Bionicle sets from 15 years ago.

So it is confirmed now that the changeover catch switches between manual drum rotation and wheeldriven drum rotation. I wonder if the wheeldriven option has a one-way ratchet in it's drivetrain to prevent unloading while driving backwards. If not, it should be mod no.1...

On 7/2/2020 at 1:45 AM, Timorzelorzworz said:

Here is an issue in this official building image: They used a dark blue 3L beam instead regular blue at the mudguard in the back

I hope this piece is included elsewhere in the set, hasn’t appeared in a very long time!

3 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

I hope this piece is included elsewhere in the set, hasn’t appeared in a very long time!

Yes, there's two of them. See the sides of the top of the cab at rear. Unsure if any others.

Edited by JonathanM

I was just thinking about using this set in a GBC

How about adding the missing fill funnel.
Fill with load of balls while container rotates keeping balls in.
If at max acceptable fill rotation reverses and unloads the balls.

Must be possible.

31 minutes ago, JaBaCaDaBra said:

I was just thinking about using this set in a GBC

How about adding the missing fill funnel.
Fill with load of balls while container rotates keeping balls in.
If at max acceptable fill rotation reverses and unloads the balls.

Must be possible.

If balls will fit to the screw because they may not or stuck in larger number. However it look pretty wide. 

1280x617.jpg

19 minutes ago, Ctan said:

it look pretty wide

I didn't see the inner yet...
Question now is if the balls will fit in the "grooves" and not get stuck...

On 7/4/2020 at 4:03 PM, Rudivdk said:

If not, it should be mod no.1

Or several daddy's will get quite mad about the mess everywhere :laugh:

On 7/8/2020 at 5:10 AM, Ngoc Nguyen said:

Review

Here no dark blue 3L beam but just standard blue on the mudguard :pir-bawling:
However I spot some on the cabin.

Edited by JaBaCaDaBra

Amount of scratches is beyond acceptable. I would request replacement parts from Lego in such situation.

The steering radius is too big. 

That's strange, considering there are two steering axles and a simple construction overall (no suspension, no tilting cabine etc).

Edited by Parazels