Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII 
Chapter IX
Chapter X (you are here)
Chapter XI

Captain Argentum, having suitably revenged himself upon the Empire for the insult (aka handcuffs) put upon him, now gave his mind to the task the Empire of Eslandola had laid upon him.  After the heavy losses the green fleet had endured the last MRCA, there was a great deal to be done toward a new fleet.  Captain Argentum picked up a little stick on his way to the wharves and immediately began to get repairs and preparations underway.

“Are you lubbers even Eslandian or are you Sea Rats in disguise?!  Stop playing with your rubber duckies and get working!”

Lubbers%21%20%281%29.jpg

Lubbers%21%20%283%29.jpg

I've been dying to use my rubber ducky! :pir-grin:  I also really enjoy green water (first time I try with dark green I think) and the cracked stone technique, so this was fun to build.  @Garmadon nitpicked that the dock was unreasonably high, and I have to admit he has a point.  However I imagine it extending much further so that it's actually something you can walk off of onto the gangplank of a ship and not a dock for rowboats.

Anyway, here's a lower angle.

Lubbers%21%20%282%29.jpg

This build is a sistership MOC for the Oscuridad.

Edited by Kai NRG

He's obviously just preparing to take a saltwater bath, and taking his ducky along. Y'know, to test for sharks. :shark: :pir-tongue:

Another fun little build. Perhaps the height of the dock is a result of, like, low tide? Did you intentionally leave out the typical brown from among the goods? It sure creates a stark contrast to the dock that way. And what piece is the wine bottle (goblet) resting on? Is it just resting on a tile?

23 minutes ago, Kai NRG said:

Captain Argentum picked up a little stick

Ah yes, the typical Eslandolanican outlook on the world. :imperialguard_commander1: :grin:

On 1/22/2020 at 6:39 AM, Kai NRG said:

the dock was unreasonably high, and I have to admit he has a point. 

Nah, this is fine. It could be low tide, or it could just be a dock for tall ships. All is good here. 

On 1/21/2020 at 3:11 PM, Captain Dee said:

He's obviously just preparing to take a saltwater bath, and taking his ducky along. Y'know, to test for sharks. :shark: :pir-tongue:

Another fun little build. Perhaps the height of the dock is a result of, like, low tide? Did you intentionally leave out the typical brown from among the goods? It sure creates a stark contrast to the dock that way. And what piece is the wine bottle (goblet) resting on? Is it just resting on a tile?

Ah yes, the typical Eslandolanican outlook on the world. :imperialguard_commander1: :grin:

:pir-laugh: Thanks!

I hadn't thought of low tide, that's an excellent explanation. :pir-grin:  And yes, of course I intentionally left brown out of the barrels because the dock was brown.  I was totally not using all my brown barrels somewhere else!

The goblet has a 1x1 round stud stuck into the top and that way the tile can attach. :pir-devil:

On 1/22/2020 at 2:06 PM, Fraunces said:

Ah these builds make my day

Thanks Fraunces! :pir-classic:

On 1/24/2020 at 7:19 AM, Ross Fisher said:

Nah, this is fine. It could be low tide, or it could just be a dock for tall ships. All is good here. 

Good, glad it's been approved. :pir-grin:

43 minutes ago, Kai NRG said:

The goblet has a 1x1 round stud stuck into the top and that way the tile can attach. :pir-devil:

:facepalm: Duh. :hmpf: Now you see why I build studs-up. :sadnew: