I was not happy enough with my previous version so I had to improve it and I think I achieved it. With less pieces, around 1040, it is still RC with better playability due to the servo used for the steering, it has a better rear suspension, it is more modular and less ugly :laugh: . I already have the instructions but I do not know yet what color use... I hope you like.

zw3XW5f.png

ogK6Hdc.png

jJ3zBzr.png

w1WQrEW.png

DV68xr3.png

p0xyIaA.png

What I like is simplicity of your models; I can really envy you on this solution. My models started simple and then I decide co complicate... How is the receiver signal quality during testing when placed "beind" the wheel?

Thank you, I try to do them like this because I always think that they are to play. The signal is quite good if you are not behind the MOC :laugh: the bed and the receibers place is too much for any signal.

Then you have to play with it Just in front of you and not run after it...

Looking forward to see it made in real bricks 

Edited by I_Igor

Very nice and a perfect size!! I think white or yellow would be the best color choice here. but white is the best for this!! Looking forward to build this!!

This looks great, seems really compact and sturdy. Both colours look nice, white fits better with the Liebherr, but yellow possibly fits better with my own parts pile...;)

looking forward to instructions!

This is really an improvement!

(to be honest - I could never ever build something remotely comparable to even your - apparently - less appealing first version!!!).

But I'd surely go for yellow - you know, "nicely color" matched is something for the aesthetically advanced:laugh:. These two have work to do. Dirty, tough work. And with all that dirt on them, dirty yellow is still discernible from some distance. I believe this is the reason why they don't put camouflage on them in real life:tongue:

All the best,
Thorsten

P.S: Damned forgot: Plus yellow is better than anything else for the color-blind ... it stands out (as I can tell from experience)

Edited by Toastie
Getting older and older ...

Looks a really great MOC to me - but cannot find it on Rebrickable. Do you have a link please.

3 hours ago, Ric079 said:

Looks a really great MOC to me - but cannot find it on Rebrickable. Do you have a link please.

https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-34546/jorgeopesi/mining-truck/

Here you are, thanks.

1 hour ago, bonox said:

Lovely model, and looks better in Caterpillar yellow imo. :)

I think the same but I thought it would be cheaper in white.

Thanks for the link - have received your excellent pdf and am waiting for my Bricklink orders to arrive so I can commence building.

Edited by Ric079
misspelt I

1 hour ago, Ric079 said:

Thanks for the link - have received your excellent pdf and am waiting for my Bricklink orders to arrive so I can commence building.

Thanks to you I hope you enjoy the construction and then with it. Feel free to comment anything you don´t like.

Looks good, as i still have your 1st version build apart from the body were the changes significant from the 1st one?.

Now thats done any chance of the remake of the D575A?:wink::wink::wink:

3 hours ago, technicfan said:

Looks good, as i still have your 1st version build apart from the body were the changes significant from the 1st one?.

Now thats done any chance of the remake of the D575A?:wink::wink::wink:

Well I thought it was better than the old one but I reading a review of a friend that makes MOC reviews it seems much better :laugh: . You can see it here and some pics of the mining truck finished but with other cabin, he likes more the aesthetics than me :laugh: , it is a very interesting page to see with an awesome work but in spanish.

Review of the mining truck

Talking about the D575 I remember it like a real nightmare but I didn´t see another alike yet in functions not aesthetics :wink: . Having the new sprocket wheels and pneumatic switches it would be possible to redo it better but I will finish this beauty first.

fFsOIvE.jpg

Using some new pieces I think I can go from 1023 to less than 1000 parts on my dumper having more space, it is not a big improvement but enough to make it cheaper and to have a fun a bit.

SNuW4SQ.jpg?1