Just a heads up that it's worth checking your Bricklink parts: I am building a tall crane and had ordered more parts on Bricklink for it.
When I opened the box, I just had a hunch, something about how the pieces were feeling in my hand. 
I checked for Lego brand logo and parts identification number, and they are missing, therefore this must be Chinese copy parts. Very unfortunate, especially for a crane I need original parts quality obviously.

Here's a link to a presentation that helped me find the brand logo and parts numbers.
https://www.brickhello.com/post/2019/05/07/identifying-fake-lego-technic-parts-guide

So have you challenged the BrickLink store you bought them from about this?

i use BrickLink a lot but tend to be selective about where I buy from

Great presentatiom, but I think there's a mix up between real and fake 3/4, since real one allows the bar to pass - has internal round shape.

e8e56b_7b022dd509304d379f9bfb6a3afd9136~

You can weight the elements on a scale and compare the weight with known Lego elements. Lepin and other brand tends to weigh a bit more then the real Lego bricks. make sure you use a scale that measures 0.001 or better of a gram. 

Bricklink has a filter when ordering that you only want genuine LEGO. If that filter is not active you get non-LEGO results as that is also sold via Bricklink.
So before burning down the seller check if the filter was active and if it was sold as 100% LEGO.

Edited by Berthil
typo

Lego did buy out bricklink last month and one of the first changes was to make the sellers stop selling custom parts... I would of think that they would also as the sellers to only sell real Lego bricks by now??  

I know but it cannot be expected that within a month all these sellers have stopped selling. And the 'All Brands' option in the Market is still there!
The seller terms have been adjusted but wasn't there a 'grace' period for everybody to get the fake and modified stuff out?

Anyway, just to make sure that the one who has posted here was offered genuine LEGO and has not made a mistake having the filter on 'All Brands' thinking he was buying real LEGO.

Edited by Berthil
typos

I was under the impression that the 'all brands' stuff was intended to encompass non lego produced lego. ie, genuine lego that had been altered (like chroming for example), or for manufactured parts that lego do not produce (brickarms etc). It was never intended to cover counterfeit/knockoff copies.

Ok, after finding the filter and I did find the all brand option , I was shocked!!!  So I look into the help file and ha ha ...  Here are a copy of Brick link policies .. Other brands are not permitted !!! so then why an all brand option?? this is what Bricklink define it as .  

1. LEGO Brand Only: All items listed for sale must be LEGO brand products unless they fall into either of the two categories listed below – 5. (Custom Sets) or 6. (Non LEGO Items). Other brands of building toys are not permitted.

2. Items Pending Official Release: Items may not be listed prior to their official LEGO release date, either as custom lots or under related catalog entries.

3. Replicas and Counterfeit Items: All LEGO items must be original and genuine. Replica boxes, photocopies of instructions, or any other counterfeit listings are not permitted.

4. Modified Parts: All parts listed in your store must be genuine LEGO parts in their original, unmodified condition. Custom printed, engraved, chromed, or painted parts are not permitted.

5. Custom Sets: Custom sets or instructions may be listed, provided they do not infringe on any intellectual property rights, including those of the LEGO Group. Custom sets may not contain modified parts or non LEGO parts such as lighting kits or electric motors.

6. Non LEGO Items: Certain non LEGO items that are deemed by BrickLink to be part of LEGO fan culture may be listed. These include literature about LEGO products, LEGO memorabilia, and items used to make custom sets (e.g. stickers, instructions, and boxes).

On 1/20/2020 at 3:33 PM, Berthil said:

Bricklink has a filter when ordering that you only want genuine LEGO. If that filter is not active you get non-LEGO results as that is also sold via Bricklink.
So before burning down the seller check if the filter was active and if it was sold as 100% LEGO.

It's true there is a filter, but the only other non-Lego brand allowed is Brickarms. It is still against Bricklink rules to sell clone brands. And they are getting rid of Brickarms, too.

3 hours ago, 62Bricks said:

It's true there is a filter, but the only other non-Lego brand allowed is Brickarms. It is still against Bricklink rules to sell clone brands. And they are getting rid of Brickarms, too.

Yep an a few years ago even when the BrickLink wasn't bought by TLG it was a discussion of "penalty" for non-original parts if they were possibly sent by some shop and the conclusion was that would a kind of "death sentence" for such shops, if they were catch on selling "fakes" in terms of BrickLink (you have ordered, you have paid but got a different thing of different quality).

But the most important is that TLD mods changes continually, so only "LEGO" stamp must be a signal..

(Qualcuno sa come si monta un set luci lego per Porsche 42096)

Anyone know how to mount a lego light set for Porsche 42096?

I recently ordered "technic" parts and sets on the Ali express site and these are of good quality.
If I compare the price with second-hand platforms, it is certainly not a wrong choice for me.
I ordered the Defender  for 77 euros and it is a perfect copy of the original.
And here was a surplus from a second bodywork in dark green
I know some members have a problem with this, but it's everyone's free choice where we buy our stuff ...

2 hours ago, ronimo said:

Nobody on this forum is interested in what you are telling here.

Edited by brunojj1

On 26/1/2020 at 19:54, Cri said:

(Qualcuno sa come si monta un set luci lego per Porsche 42096)

Qualcuno sa come montare un set di luci lego per Porsche 42096?

Quindi nessuno monta luci led su set lego technic auto originali? 

Sarebbe bello qualcuno mi aiutasse

13 minutes ago, Cri said:

Quindi nessuno monta luci led su set lego technic auto originali? 

Sarebbe bello qualcuno mi aiutasse

People do mount lights on Technic sets, and you've been directed to a topic that can help you in the thread you started.

Great guide, thank you!

Parts from Bricklink sometimes look suspicious. And the problem is that old Lego molds can be a bit different from modern, so I can't immediately accuse the shop of selling counterfeit parts if the parts I got differ from my parts from new sets. Thin technic beams are particularly hard

15 hours ago, ronimo said:

I know some members have a problem with this, but it's everyone's free choice where we buy our stuff ...

It's not "some members" that have a problem with this - it's our entire site at a site policy level. We don't condone, or allow discussion condoning, the purchase of LEGO clones and rip-offs. Legitimate competitors like Mega, Kreo, those Chinese brands that make Chinese historical stuff etc are one thing, though also don't belong here because we're a LEGO fan site. Products that rip-off LEGO designs for cheap, however, are an absolute no.

13 hours ago, brunojj1 said:

Nobody on this forum is interested in what you are telling here.

:thumbup:

Now, I don't want to derail this thread, so please carry on. Don't reply to me.