11 hours ago, M_longer said:

I have just finished B model for this set, DAF CF-like truck, made only with pieces from 42108 set. It comes with HoG steering on front axles (with working steering wheel), liftable container sliding frame and winch with lock. Can work also as a regular #dumptruck
I tried to add as many details as possible within given range of parts. Truck comes with detailed exterior, doors can be opened too.

With my 42078 Snow Plow:

i hate you @M_longer i only finished your version of the carrier rebuild (granted, i'ts better than my idea but i think mine was a bit more stable on the front/back wobble) 

And now you post another creation which i HAVE to build (propably will need to get another one of the set :P)

8 hours ago, Jasseji said:

i hate you @M_longer i only finished your version of the carrier rebuild (granted, i'ts better than my idea but i think mine was a bit more stable on the front/back wobble) 

And now you post another creation which i HAVE to build (propably will need to get another one of the set :P)

Well.. I'm afraid that after checking this thread You may start to hate me as well.. :laugh:

Other 42108 alternates

Just now, TGBDZ said:

Well.. I'm afraid that after checking this thread You may start to hate me as well.. :laugh:

Other 42108 alternates

sure but at the moment i am tempted by the new Pirate set, if wife permits :D