TheBeeze

Operation Valiant Sweep- -1/16/20 - 3/9/20

Operation Valiant Sweep -1/16/20 - 3/9/20

The Brick World is in a grave state of being. After a recent Brick of Nations Joint Task Force mission dubber Operation Hornet's Nest failed to complete all of it's objectives, the Global Liberation Army attacked the BON Headquarter Building reducing it to rubble and inflicting mass casualties. 

World leaders have met in private to discuss the eradication of this group and are now ready to act. The international intelligence community has put it's head together to try and share information in hopes of getting this mission accomplished. It has been discovered that the GLA has prescence in virtually every country on the map presently, in some cases much larger than others. 

Building Instructions: 

• You are to create a build showing a team in your country discovering a GLA cell within your borders and eliminating them. It is completely your descretion what the environment is (public locations, hidden base they have, etc).
  • MINIMUM SIZE BUILD IS 32 X 32
  •  
  • LDD BUILDS NOT ACCEPTED FOR THIS ROUND
  • Subject Line must be titled - "CP: OP-Valiant Sweep - Player Name - Country"
  • All builds must be new MOC’s and not prior builds. 
  • Photo Editing is to be kept to a minimum with only real edits of lighting and color correction. No special effects. Players may crop one picture of their MOC onto a background picture to help with their landscape if they’d like. 
  • Pictures cannot be bigger than 800x600
  • Players may post a link to an offsite host such as Flickr where Higher Resolution pics are located. 
  • ALL PLAYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO USE TAGS ON FLICKR FOR THEIR PHOTOS AND TO ADD THEIR PHOTOS TO THE GREAT BRICK WAR FLICKR GROUP TO SPREAD AWARENESS ON THE GAME!
  • Upon completion, players must also post a link to their build in the AAR Thread as well letting the judges know that it is eligible for scoring. 
  • Scoring will be worth a maximum of 10 Points a Piece.

PRIZE GIVEAWAY: 

The top 3 scoring builds will have their names entered into a random drawing to win the below Combat Prize Pack (Minifigs not included) Weapons and Gear courtesy of Minifigcat.com 34481343694_4b0d2dc8bb_s.jpg

49394926218_09c4d6fc1e_c.jpg 

A player can build up to (2) Side builds prior to completion of the campaign build that tie in with their campaign build. Each side build that scores 3 or higher will enter their name an additional time if they fall into the top (3) category. *NOTE* players can still build the maximum number of sidebuilds as outlined in the rule guidelines, but only 2 will go towards the competition. 

Campaign Duration 1/16/20 - 3/9/20

All builds will not be finalized until the closing date for the campaign. Players can edit their posts up until that point. As long as it is 3/9/20 somewhere in the world, you can submit. Use this as a deadline https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/usa/baker-island

If you have questions, please let me know! 

I wouldn't rule out micro builds, but I'd say that you would need to be pretty damn creative in order to be consistently active with using those only. 

Should be posting my first side build in the next few days, looking back it has been almost a year since my first build and so I wanted to show what progress I have made in that time - especially in landscaping techniques - in the build!

Thank you to those who participated. Another mission will be dropping later today. For the big news that everyone was waiting for..... Congratulations to @marvelBoy123 for winning the random prize drawing. You and @SATSOK both had 3 entries in the contest so it was a 50/50 chance for you guys. PM me your details so I can ship you the prize pack!