Captain Nemo

Licensed Lego Ideas - Support & Discussion

Not sure how accurate the caption is on someone’s #legoleaks post, but they say Sesame Street is due for release 1st August.

49 minutes ago, ChrisW said:

Not sure how accurate the caption is on someone’s #legoleaks post, but they say Sesame Street is due for release 1st August.

If this is true, then I hope LEGO decides to introduce new-mold headpieces for the Muppet minifigures like Bert, Ernie, Elmo, etc.

On 6/28/2020 at 6:51 AM, ChrisW said:

I don't trust the source, but I'm hoping for some news on this set soon!

On 7/11/2020 at 2:54 AM, The_Chosen_1 said:

I don't trust the source, but I'm hoping for some news on this set soon!

Me too! If that date is indeed correct, then I’d say we get a reveal maybe the week before.

I saw this on Ideas and was blown away, by the same designer as Steamboat Willie.  https://ideas.lego.com/projects/0435ae33-1900-4074-bd65-13ac4f62b6a4

resize:800:450

It's been a rather hectic time so I'm afraid I have not one but three new Gerry Anderson Ideas to tell you about!  Joining Stingray are a Titan's Terror Fish, Hawkwing from Terrahawks and last but not least an Eagle Transporter from Space 1999!  Thanks in advance for any support you'd like to give!

Terror Fish

Hawkwing

Eagle Transporter

Hello, I made a LEGO model (1:7 scale) of the new spacesuit for the Artemis mission- the first women and next man to land and walk on the moon in 2024. European Space Agency and NASA are working together to build the Orion/SLS vehicle that will bring the astronauts back to the moon for the first time since 1972. As the anniversary of the first manned landing (20 July, 1969) is approaching, I wanted to celebrate this world-wide effort of engineers and scientists by this LEGO model.
I implemented as much details as possible in the exterior as well as the interior, including the life support systems in the backpack. You can move shoulders, elbows, wrists, fingers, waist, knees, and ankles; open the backpack; and open the rear hatch. I had my kids play with the actual LEGO model (proof-of-concept model) in order to find weak structures, hard-to-bend joints, and improved them. I'm a space life support engineer, and recently came back to the LEGO world since my childhood. I hope you like this LEGO model, and appreciate it if you consider to vote for this idea at the LEGO website (link below- more pictures are there, too)! Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/4b24ba08-2d51-4709-80c2-3469be59c292

LEGO MOC of the new ARTEMIS space suit for moonwalk in 2024

I seriously doubt Sesame Street is going to launch now given the Piano is the next Ideas set and they don't tend to release Ideas sets that close together.

Plus if it WAS going to release soon they would have announced it by now.

I assume that (as some people have confirmed) people mistook the 21323 Grand Piano to be the Sesame Street set based on the set number. So that will probably be coming next year instead :)

9 hours ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I could totally see them using the rumored Looney Tunes CMF as a way to introduce some molds for the Winnie the Pooh set. Piglet and Rabbit for sure.

So true!

On 7/24/2020 at 10:35 AM, Brick Cucumber said:

I assume that (as some people have confirmed) people mistook the 21323 Grand Piano to be the Sesame Street set based on the set number. So that will probably be coming next year instead :)

Hopefully it won’t be 300+ but more 200

On 8/11/2020 at 4:10 AM, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

I could totally see them using the rumored Looney Tunes CMF as a way to introduce some molds for the Winnie the Pooh set. Piglet and Rabbit for sure.

Lego did just introduce a minifig pig head in Monkie Kid (80009 Pigsy's food truck), I'm wondering if this is what we can expect piglet to look like. The bear head piece already exists from the collectible minifgures line. It sure sounds reasonable to have Rabbit and Bugs Bunny use the same headpiece, I imagine that will have to be a custom part.

As some of you might know, my current Ideas project is Rescue Rangers. Today I've put together this Chip's RR version and just wanted to share it since I think it's pretty cute :)

50224769088_97e7a22073_c_d.jpg

18 hours ago, Cas Akosha said:

I've been out of the loop with these for a while, is there any truth to the rumor there was gonna be an ATLA set?

I mean there has been no rumor as of so far, but seeing as there's more than 3 really popular ATLA sets on Lego Ideas, I'd say it's a strong possibility.

Just submitted my latest product idea, which is based on Samurai Jack. This project pits Jack against a 3-in-1 rebuildable model of Aku.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/5b54bb01-0add-4c78-9427-94d8645e2cc6

LEGO Ideas Samurai Jack (Official Logo)

The minifigure of Samurai Jack.

Samurai Jack Minifigure

Using any pieces from his main form, Aku can be rebuilt into a scorpion or a winged creature!

3-in-1 Aku

Do you like my project? What else would you like to see me add in a project update in the future? I'll be more than happy to hear your feedback.

BTW, it's kinda weird that Samurai Jack is pretty much the only Adult Swim intellectual property allowed on LEGO Ideas, mainly because it started out on Cartoon Network with a TV-Y7 FV rating.

13 hours ago, Legoman123 said:

I hope the next Futurama set passes. 

I wish all of them were maid, but my personal opinion is that this round is less likely for Futurama than the previous one :(