Captain Nemo

Licensed Lego Ideas - Support & Discussion

Welcome to the Licensed Lego Ideas thread! 

ideas1.thumb.png.81f2da1a11d7d58f9b10fc8fbc9173b9.png

This is a place where creators and members may share, promote, and discuss official Licensed Ideas sets and prospective Licensed submissions to Lego Ideas. 

Lego is always acquiring new licenses to build sets for, and through Lego Ideas and at the direction of the fan community, they have acquired a multitude of new and unique IP's to build for. With this thread, there is now a single location on Eurobricks to discuss, share, and encourage the release of new, official Lego Licensed themed products. 

--

Creators of submissions to Lego Ideas my use this thread to promote their submissions (to an extent). 

If you wish to share a Lego Ideas submission here or wish to promote your submission here, you may do so by posting a comment about it in this thread below. However, please follow these house rules:

• Any post (or repost) of an Ideas submission must credit the originator(s) of the submission 
  • Do not post more than one link to the submission in your comment
  • Do not include more than three images of the submission  
  • Please post only one comment regarding links and images, per Ideas submission
    •  i.e. do not continually post comments discussing updates or tier goals being reached--please don't spam

Creators should use this thread to announce submissions--not continually prod readers for votes on their submissions. Please be respectful. Thank you! 

ideas2.thumb.png.f9e647568ef901712285a10940040d37.png

Thanks to @MatthewRC for suggesting the creation of such a thread. :thumbup:

9 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Please do not post other creator's submissions

Does this rule also apply for non-creators? Can others who are just mere enthusiasts or supporters of a project share and discuss submissions pertaint to this topic as long as they aren't affiliated with their creators? :shrug_confused:

May I please place my Casey Jr. project in here? He's important to me. https://ideas.lego.com/projects/8b153541-1956-42b7-bfec-a8f31755bc7e

I'm working on a circus tent to include with him, and I bought a tiger, and the Safari Truck to use the lioness with him, so I want to build their cages. I think maybe @Digger of Bricks

wanted animals with any potential Dumbo project... To comply with @Captain Nemo's wishes, I'll hold off posting pictures until my other ideas have come to fruition. But, please feel free to give any feedback on what I have. I want to make a great idea, I grew up loving Disney.

Edited by Modeltrainman

@Digger of Bricks I have amended the rules above regarding this, for clarity. My intent was simply to prevent "Ideas" theft essentially. Basically I just want to make sure everyone is fully credited. Re-posting another person's Ideas submission here is appropriate--as long as the submission's originator is credited.  

Thanks! :thumbup:

Just now, Captain Nemo said:

I have amended the rules above regarding this, for clarity. My intent was simply to prevent "Ideas" theft essentially. Basically I just want to make sure everyone is fully credited. Re-posting another person's Ideas submission here is appropriate--as long as the submission's originator is credited. 

Thanks a lot for the clarification @Captain Nemo:thumbup: :sweet:

If I may, I'd like to highlight @MinibrickProductions's two excellent submissions based upon Hergé's The Adventures of Tintin... :blush:

resize:1600:900resize:1600:900

Does anyone remember Dexter's Laboratory on Cartoon Network? I've designed an amazing model of Robo-Dexo 2000 from certain episodes like Let's Save the World, You Jerk! and The Big Sister.

Robo Dexo 2000 Orthogonal ViewDexter Minifigure with FlaskRobo Dexo 2000 Pilot Insert

Product idea link: LEGO Ideas - Dexter's Laboratory: Robo-Dexo 2000

360-degree rotation view video: 

I added this YouTube video to show more details of my model. I hope this is allowed.

Here are a few Disney-inspired projects that are worth mentioning here... :classic:

resize:1600:900resize:1600:900resize:1600:900

8 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

I’ve been wondering exactly how you were able to attach images to your post. I’ve been trying to do the same thing, but had no luck.

Did you figure it out? I see you've followed-up with a post attached with images, but were you wondering particularly how I'd done so? :shrug_confused:

On 1/17/2020 at 5:25 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

Here are a few Disney-inspired projects that are worth mentioning here... :classic:

Did you figure it out? I see you've followed-up with a post attached with images, but were you wondering particularly how I'd done so? :shrug_confused:

I finally discovered a way to attach images to a forum post, thanks to @Fugazi!

Here is my "Indiana Jones Trilogy" submission!

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/7b3163aa-f97d-49ec-b230-176a94bc5626

49332882703_cc5b3aed22_b.jpg

It is constructed in the style of the LEGO Architecture Skyline series and features the iconic locations where famous archeologist, Indiana Jones, recovered priceless historical artifacts:
  • The Temple of Doom (Sankara Stones) [1935, The Temple of Doom]
  • The Well of Souls (The Ark of the Covenant) [1936, Raiders of the Lost Ark]
  • Temple of the Sun (The Holy Grail) [1938, The Last Crusade]

On 1/19/2020 at 10:07 AM, thenightman89 said:

Here is my "Indiana Jones Trilogy" submission!

It is constructed in the style of the LEGO Architecture Skyline series and features the iconic locations where famous archeologist, Indiana Jones, recovered priceless historical artifacts:
  • The Temple of Doom (Sankara Stones) [1935, The Temple of Doom]
  • The Well of Souls (The Ark of the Covenant) [1936, Raiders of the Lost Ark]
  • Temple of the Sun (The Holy Grail) [1938, The Last Crusade]

Nice product idea! I’d personally love to see LEGO Indiana Jones make a comeback one day.

Hope you don't mind me posting this.

I've just created a new set over on LEGO IDEAS based on Sonic the Hedgehog

Any support would be very much appreciated.  Any feedback is also very much welcome!

Thank you in advance!

resize:800:450

Nice work, @divingfaces! I did support that already.

49327567292_2e26b8a94b_c.jpg

I'll note I have an Ideas project of my own also themed after the classic side of Sonic the Hedgehog, though; it's most of the way there at almost 8,200 supporters and just needs one last big push to cross the finish line. I have shared it once in The Embassy's Ideas-focused thread and given it a showcase in its own topic before, but I basically redesigned it at the start of this January to improve its build and add additional characters and figure a single post in this topic would be an appropriate addition.

Honestly, I've supported a lot of the projects (or ones based on the same potential license) mentioned in this thread already! Lots of good designs all round.

Edited by toastergrl

Okay, I was hoping one would be the Futurama set that is in review now.

Also is this the right place to talk about that set or is there another place? 

Edited by Legoman123

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Winnie the Pooh set was approved so we will be getting that license 

Legit excited for this one.  

Not sure whether the set itself appeals to me, but you know what? The guy who made that is quite nice, so he deserves the win - and it'll absolutely make a lot of people happy! ^u^