Redhead1982

MOC Ice Cream Kiosk

It's been a while since I last posted pictures of my MOC. I still have pictures of 3 larger MOC to sort and publish, so I'll begin with this small-sized MOC. It was built as part of a large town display on the last Slovenian exhibition. We each had the challenge to make a street food vendor, and I choose to do an ice cream place to show off all the amazing ice cream colors. :blush: Light yellow and pink were recent finds as part of Bellville set. 

49381296657_2f659089eb_c.jpg

As for the shape, I didn't want to make it a standard 4-angled building, so I choose to mimic the slightly curved shape of the iconic red kiosk as seen here. It's not a true copy, but I kept the rounded outline, as this was my favorite detail from childhood. The extra step allowed the kids to actually see what's inside.

49380640473_67793deec9_c.jpg

Since the kiosk was actually viewed from the back more than from the front, I had to put some details in the back as well. 

49381296512_5d16563390_c.jpg

All in all, this was a rather quick, easy and much more relaxing to build compared to larger MOCs. Being small and simple, it was probably my only MOC up-to-date where I didn't need an extra Bricklink order.