[REVIEW] 75266 - Sith Troopers Battle Pack

49384936388_c7dd438748_c.jpg

Set information

Set Name: Sith Troopers Battle Pack

Set Number: 75266

Number of Pieces: 105

Theme: Star Wars

Year Release: 01/2020

Prices: £12.99 / $14.99 / €14.99 (Euro prices may vary)

#75267 on Brickset

#75267 on Rebrickable

Packaging

The box shows the Star Wars' theme, used for sets of the latest movies arc. The front of the box shows the content of the Battle pack in action, while the back shows all the play features which are... one.

49384936298_a9f3bb378f_c.jpg

49384936238_a404490568_c.jpg

Minifigures

The set contains 4 minifigures: a Sith Trooper, two Sith Jet Troopers and a First Order Officer. Each comes with a stud shooter. The Officer is pretty nice, with a simple design highlighted by thin red lines. The Sith Troopers are really great in their red liveries, with black and dark red markings. I prefer them to the white version! As every empire/sith troopers, they come with the classic angry clone head. The jetpacks and the printed tiles on the are really nice parts.

49385602882_0ae409659a_c.jpg

49385602832_de767a1a8a_c.jpg

Builds

The set comes with only one side biuld: a small speeder. It has two seats and a gunner position on the front part, with an attachment point for a stud shooter. 

49384936183_869d31c36d_c.jpg

Conclusion

Playability: 6/10 - The speeder is nice and can carry up to three minifigs. It's too bad Lego didn't include a way to have the Jet Troopers stand in the air, like the part used in the DC Collectible Minifigures.

Minifigs: 9/10 - The minifigs are great, troopers look really good in red, and the Officer is also nice even without leg printing. Again, some "real" blasters would have been nice instead (or in addition) of the studs shooters.

Price: 7/10 - With high ppp of 0,146€ and 4 minifigs, this set seems well priced for a Star Wars battle pack.

Overall: 22/30 (73%) - A good BP but maybe not for amry builders as only one normal Trooper is included, but I have to admit I really like those Sith Jet Troopers! And red is known to be the fastest color!

Thanks for the review!

This BP looks pretty decent, I will probably pick one up at an opportune moment.

The figs all look good. I agree that two regular troopers would have been better for for army building (not that I'm into that myself, except for regular OT Stormtroopers).

The torso makes those jet troopers looks pretty good for more general Sci-Fi use I think, they look kinda generic (in a good way).

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

Nice review! A question, is the trans clear stick included?

No, I added it to have a better picture. As I said, they could have included something to make the Jet Troopers fly.

Pff..Jellybeans. The only thing that makes them look good, is that those black accents match overwhelmingly red suites nicely. Vive les Mandalorians! A nice review though (as always) Bob!

P.S: LEt's recreate Space Crusade in LEGO bricks! :wink:

Edited by blackdeathgr

Wow those red troopers look awesome, almost makes me want to amass an army of my own!

The selection of just one normal Sith trooper is weird. If there were two of them the set would be close to perfect for a battle pack. The sand blue pieces are quite useful as well.