Wellesley

[GoC] Class 2 Myzec Trimaran

This is the second entry for the Glory of Corrington task "The Merchant Marine".

A Myzec Trimaran that is perfect for coastal trades, but its open sea qualities shouldn't be underestimated.
- For now I just leave you with the pics, hope to come up with a little story soon-

I think it could be a Class II ship?

R  M  G  C  $  H
3   4   0   0  3  2

49386781502_9f73e604a4.jpg49386585841_55be6ff35c.jpg49386781757_5e0799d689.jpg49386114683_67170d4da5.jpg49386115123_07c7565b99.jpg49386782492_e741db14a7.jpg
49386781967_d75edbb2d4.jpg49386782097_7e443dd693.jpg

First I wanted to add a trapezoid shaped yard sail at the first mast, with the foot shorter than the head. But I will save that one for the Lotii ship. I could also change it to a Proa rig, but I'm content with the current one.

That's original, I like the use of rowboats.

Have you thought about the new haitian boat of this year? From the Disney series I remember, it may be worthy trying if you are interested in indigenous boats.

Very creative catamaran and great use of those old classic islander pieces. It looks quite spacious and I like the variety of items onboard. And that native wearing a tricorne!

Approved :thumbup: for the Glory of Corrington.

really nice this build,   could've been a real LEGO set!! I love the use of all the original LEGO-pieces. They fit perfectly together :)

Thanks all!

23 hours ago, Bodi said:

Have you thought about the new haitian boat of this year?

Didn't know this. Interesting, though I don't think I would have any use for the set.

15 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Nice one with the Pocahontas touch !

Don't know that either but I guess so:D 

10 hours ago, Captain Dee said:

It looks quite spacious

Yes, it astonishes me everytime with pictures from Lego ships how big they are in reality. I tend to imagine them smaller. I was very surpirsed by the length of @Mr. Townsend Elizabeth, once I used the ship as a guideline for a schooner.

4 hours ago, Fraunces said:

could've been a real LEGO set!

I love it! All that color and character! Easily one of the best Native vessel in BoBS! Hanging feathers do wonders and I also really like that long coveted (by me) tent between the masts. Can't find a proper one in ages! I guess I'll have to improvise for my waaay future army camp.

Clever use of the parts, in particular of the tan tent! Your minifigs are quite nice, as well as the goods loaded on the lateral boats. My only suggestion is that you should take pictures with a plainer background (usually also simple A4 white papers work quite well), I think the presentation would be better.